Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The build quality is okay. No plastics, just stainless steel. Rivets are a bit coarse, but they do the job.
- Has a key ring
- Has a small bag for the belt, too
- A spring holds the pliers open, this is often useful
- The built-in LED lamp is bright and can be useful if you do not have another light with you, e.g. searching something in your backpack or finding the keyhole without lights at the front door (when you come back from the pub in the early morning and your wife is upset) ;-)
- As mentioned, build quality is okay, but could be better (not a real con)
- The "connection ring" between the tool and the key chain is just cramped together. That looks lousy and is not very sturdy
- A saw with this dimensions is useless. It works, yes, but a piece of wood you could cut into pices with the saw, you could break "over your knee" without any problems. So there is no real use for the saw.
Except for the pliers and the lamp, all the tools (and lots more) are already built-in on my trusty original swiss knife or on my L-man Wave. In a better quality.
But this makes it a good addition to my existing equipment in case I do not have the "big" multitool with me (or do not want to carry it).
The pliers are handy when we are geocaching and have to get a log roll out of a small cache box. :-)
At this price, get one.
Or get a few and give them as gifts to your friends, family or business partners. They *will* like it if they are male, because all boys (no matter which age) like this kind of toys.. :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.