Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZifah on 02/08/2013

Fantastic watch. It sold itself without any effort from me. I just put it on my table and someone at work offered to buy it at a good price. The pen is pretty overwhelming to describe: UV light Laser light for presentation Ball-point pen Resistive touch-screen stylus LED torchlight All in a small standard ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjesusedel on 09/24/2012

good size good box good quality good stylus good uv light goood laser good pen good price good lamp portable looks nice stylus works on my ipod It isn´t posible to use led and UV light at the same time DX does not sell a ink refill and i have no idea where to get it They paint peels if you use it ... Read more

pen lamp uv light laser pen box pen in box

0 0 3

• posted byAnimevil on 06/24/2012

Looks pretty expensive and cool, but is really cheap UV light works well to detect fake money Batteries easy to obtain (in DX sku 61 for example are 100 of the batteries this pen uses, this needs 3 of that) Led has good light, if you are in the night Laser is awesome! The casing looks awesome It isn&... Read more

New pen in case New Pen in case + 6 months old pen at the side New Pen in case + 6 months old pen at the side New Pen in case

0 0 0

• posted byPikamiau on 11/23/2011

Great laser, Ok UV light, Ok Led light, Ok Pen Fantastic stylus, i´m using it in my 8" tablet and works like a charm Looks fantastic, and works the same Looks pretty expensive and cool, but is really cheap it isn´t posible to use led and UV light at the same time DX does not sell a ink ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiloliveira on 05/18/2011

-It is a fair price for what you are getting -the fact that the led light is flexible add to some possibilities for the use of it -Very effective laser makes it ideal to use as a pointer for small distances -Good built in material -Great pen -The case is very useful if you can carry it as you can carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonmiller456 on 07/15/2010

I bought it just so I could see a tattoo that is black light reflective. It works well. It only has about 100 functions. all the lights work on it and it has a blank tip(stylus) which is nice to make sure ink doesn't get on stuff. the batteries that came in the pen were dead. the light and the pen part ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiriamc14 on 05/13/2010

Pen, stylus, led, laser an uv work fine! the led has a moving arm that allows you to even direct it somewhere else while using the pen, stylus or even checking on your notes on a dark room while using the laser to present on the screen! Its metalic body coud be of higher quality... It looks polished ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpangas on 10/23/2009

-At first look, kind a normal beautiful pen. -Nice switching between pen and stylus. -Normal black pen. -Laser is bright and good for pointing things in presentation. Also my cat loves to play with it. -The light is good if you need to write something in the dark. -The writing light is on the bendable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUberadri on 05/25/2009

. + Neat switching by twisting between ball pen and stylus + Ball pen is black and very average + Stylus is smooth and quite average + Laser is fun and useful as pointer, not much leak, quite average cheap red laser + UV light is nice for reading stuff written with "invisible ink" + Writing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisdias on 04/17/2009

-This is a nice pen that come with 5 nice funcion and all of it works really well. -The laser has a very good range, much better than I expected. -The UV light is very nice. With that you can recognize if the bills are fake or not and also you use in tickets. -The led is better than i thought too, you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections