DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 2-Mode 3-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + White (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycandaleadrian on 07/07/2014

Very bright led on the top, it has a sealing rubber membrane that will keep water out, battery included, bike mounting is very easy to install, and it has fast removal clip. I didn't found any yet but I'm a little concerned about the fast removal clip how long it will work, doesn't look very robust. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

This light is very bright! It can be seen from far away: 300 meters. The battery lasts: hmm...FOR EVER? It has been a year since I bought this item, and I have not changed the batteries (I have been using the batteries which came with the item). I have no cons at all. The price could be a little bit ... Read more

From the bottom This product is the one that keeps me visible in the back during the night.

0 0 0

• posted bykinietis on 03/30/2014

Very robust, nice, easy to attach. Very bright light. Has 2 modes, 3 actually if including mode off. You can see it from vary far away even in bright day. Bateries stay well inside, plastic cover also stays well on and firmly fixed. I like it. button to switch it on is a bit complicated, since made of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKempinski on 03/05/2014

This bright tail light does the job very well and it's much more reasonably priced in DX compared to similar products on local bike stores which show not much better quality. - Bright - Inexpensive - Fairly easy to install - AAA "grocery store" batteries - perfect for normal commuting use, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariagt on 01/12/2014

Un producto ligero que cumple su función sobradamente, facil de manejar y de instalar y sobre todo, barato. El tiempo de envio a sido correcto y el paquete llegó en perfecto estado No tengo nada que decir en contra del producto ni del envio. Todo correcto Es justo lo que estaba buscando. He ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInfratuna on 12/19/2013

Bright, easy to use, holder is working ok, easy to install, can be usen in many place due to belt clip, only two modes, The screw gets really rusty after 1 month. This lamps body has two parts. They don't hold together after you have opened it for changing the battery. The switch at the bottom is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArwydas on 10/22/2013

Very bright, flashing and steady on mode. Vertical composition. AAA elements included. Two SMD LEDs with lens can see so far. the way you turn on or off the unit is the issue here. there is no button but it is at its base. opening the unit is also a problem. last is the clipping on the mount to the bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReho67 on 10/15/2013

The batteries are included, simple to use - only two modes. Build quality is fair, the price reasonable The upper led is bright, but not as some 0.5w led. I made some masurements with only upper led on: The current was 45mA, typical LED voltage is 2V, so the power consumption of "0.5W" LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetroB on 09/22/2013

Bought this because it looked just like the 0.5W light on one of my bikes that I paid $30.00 for. Turns out that it is exactly the same. I can't see any differences between the two and it is just as bright. You are definitely visible with this light. It produces alot of light with good run time for just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNdruu on 08/12/2013

It is easy to use, and comes with batteries. The light is very bright and very cheap. Probably the best light for this price. Waterproof (rubber or silicone sealing). The bright LED can be seen from far away, so everyone can see you, even in bad weather conditions. You can mount the light on your clothes,... Read more

Rubber sealing The body Taken apart Mode 1 (big LED blinks twice, smalls four times) Very nice light From the front From the back

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections