DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 2-Mode 3-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + White (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice not as good as PF Superflash
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGennat on 12/06/2015

..and it has an attentiveness blink mode! Had it for ~1year on my bike and I'm still satisfied.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymerivika on 07/02/2015

Very nice looking light, compact, easy to use. No cons at all, great deal!

0 0 0

• posted byrubsamo on 04/08/2015

I bought a new one because my old one was stolen. I was really happy with the product that's why I bought the same one. Easy to set up. Two modes and that's it.

0 0 0

• posted byLeandriiu on 02/22/2015

Good for use

0 0 0

• posted byimaginescope on 01/19/2015

Pros: Decent light amount Cons: Not as durable as PF Superflash, battery contacts needed adjusting Failed after 15 months of occasional use. Second one still works OK.

Impression:not as good as PF Superflash;

0 0 0

• posted byjanickovDX on 11/03/2014

and even better. nice buy for the money. Light is pretty strong. Only 2 modes but it is enough. Will see how long the batteries will last.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byalecs84 on 07/31/2014

I have bought about 7-8 of this for my cycling friends. It's one of the best tail lights that I have ever seen, better then other top lights from other prestigious brands. Among all, only one had a bug, but it's not that bad: some times it gets on by itself. Pros: - Super bright (maybe not 0.5W,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycandaleadrian on 07/07/2014

Very bright led on the top, it has a sealing rubber membrane that will keep water out, battery included, bike mounting is very easy to install, and it has fast removal clip. I didn't found any yet but I'm a little concerned about the fast removal clip how long it will work, doesn't look very Is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

This light is very bright! It can be seen from far away: 300 meters. The battery lasts: hmm...FOR EVER? It has been a year since I bought this item, and I have not changed the batteries (I have been using the batteries which came with the item). I have no cons at all. The price could be a little... Read more

From the bottom This product is the one that keeps me visible in the back during the night.

1 0 0

• posted bykinietis on 03/30/2014

Very robust, nice, easy to attach. Very bright light. Has 2 modes, 3 actually if including mode off. You can see it from vary far away even in bright day. Bateries stay well inside, plastic cover also stays well on and firmly fixed. I like it. button to switch it on is a bit complicated, since of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere