DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 2-Mode 3-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 20 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycandaleadrian on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright led on the top, it has a sealing rubber membrane that will keep water out, battery included, bike mounting is very easy to install, and it has fast removal clip. Cons:I didn't found any yet but I'm a little concerned about the fast removal clip how l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light is very bright! It can be seen from far away: 300 meters. The battery lasts: hmm...FOR EVER? It has been a year since I bought this item, and I have not changed the batteries (I have been using the batteries which came with the item). Cons:I have no... Read more

From the bottom This product is the one that keeps me visible in the back during the night.
    0 0
  • posted bykinietis on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very robust, nice, easy to attach. Very bright light. Has 2 modes, 3 actually if including mode off. You can see it from vary far away even in bright day. Bateries stay well inside, plastic cover also stays well on and firmly fixed. I like it. Cons:button to s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKempinski on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bright tail light does the job very well and it's much more reasonably priced in DX compared to similar products on local bike stores which show not much better quality. - Bright - Inexpensive - Fairly easy to install - AAA "grocery store" batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArwydas on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, flashing and steady on mode. Vertical composition. AAA elements included. Two SMD LEDs with lens can see so far. Cons:the way you turn on or off the unit is the issue here. there is no button but it is at its base. opening the unit is also a problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhodgo1981 on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is such good value. It is almost identical to my friend's $20-30 lights. I am buying more of them now :) I really like having only 2 modes, its so annoying pressing a button 5 times to turn a light off. Cons:Its been fine so far, but I have doubts about its ability... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamebox13 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, flashing and steady on mode. Vertical composition. AAA elements included. Two SMD LEDs with lens can see so far. Cons:Wobbly clips mount. Hard press button. White plastic not good for my black bicycle. OtherThoughts:Best red rear light for this pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobogo82 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely bright, people really can't say they didn't see you with this one mounted to your bike. Looks good, sturdy enough. Once properly mounted to the seat post, it stays there, no movement or any similar other antics. You also get 2 batteries in the package... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydapogidude on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:there is a flashing light and steady light. the flashing is a bit fast. the main light is quite bright as others have stated. it is meant to supplement my other tail light. in comparison this one is brighter. quality for the price is quite good. Cons:the way y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this little puppy to replace a broken biking helmet light (it fell on the asphalt and shattered...). This one looks great, has two patterns (strobing or just one bright red LED), works on two rechargeables AAAs. Seems pretty solid for the price. Mostly, the plast... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections