Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPcoyuncy on 08/01/2011

it is better than my other analog stick. As soon as I mounted the product immediately to PSP. Now I've tried works fine. Sizinde I suggest you get a piece of this because they need to be changed after a while Was a little difficult to insert the key, psp analog or even one screw remained idle. White analog stick did not fit to black-colored PSP. I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFBMCU on 06/28/2011

-Its really cheap its an awesome offer for what it is. -Hey you need a joystick get this one its easy to install -BUY IT -You can see the parts inside and see how they work -Its made out of cheap material and it will probably break the couple of first times you use it... -Its kind of a hazel to install it if you dont know what your doing -You mite even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrooibos on 05/13/2011

This part of the Psp is very similar to the real one. I looks great and is very cheap. I get this joystick in 6 Days. From Hong Kong to Germany in 6 Days great ! Also it is nice to see the inner parts. Useful if you are interested in technicals. You can see how it works and this is a pro for me. So the cons are small but the cap is to soft. If you dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelguerra1 on 10/11/2010

Cool clear case for the analogue stick. great way to mod a psp and make it stand out from the black white and silver psp's out there not so good build quality. it feels a little rough when moving it around and it also seems to stick on some occasions. takes a few weeks to get in California for the price its still a good buy. it took a while but i broke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywo3man on 06/01/2010

Looks nice. Does the job that its needs to do Easy to install and perfect replacement Dont know why al those people are mad. Im a modder for 2 years now dont have any probles with those Its even good for dualnub mod from acidmods Doenst feel like the real 1 But its good enough Maybe hard for the beginner to install But its not that much work some screws ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeWeS on 03/04/2010

-Cheap. -The cap is usable. -I got two. -Looks very cool with crystal faceplate. -I received 2 joyscticks. One of them didn't workt at all and the other couldn't steer to the right. -One of the joysticks had a very loose cap. The other cap was good. -One broken spring inside a joystick so the joystick doesn't go back to the middle by itself. I am very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMitchellV on 04/29/2009

The thing looks really nice set up with a translucent case and buttons. it orks just as an official analog does, albeit probably not as well. It feels way cheaper than the official analog, but at the price, it is to be expected. it worked as it should, but felt like it was rubbing. i ended up just using the cap with my original analog. it looks just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattiasn on 03/24/2009

Looks nice with transparent case cheap didnt work as expected from start When i got this from DX i put it in my psp. Its pretty easy to put in there even it takes some time and knowledge to do it. If you dont know how, check on youtube for guides. You just open the case, unscrew a couple of screws and put this one on. Thats easy, but when i did it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 03/02/2009

Works good clear color looks good cheap none looks good with a clear faceplate. analog stick is easy to install on your psp works as good as the original, maybe better. cheaper than you can get locally cheap enough you can buy extras I have had no problem with these analog sticks. I would recommend them, if you need one or just want to customize your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuyxz on 02/22/2009

- It works fine - Pretty easy to add to you PSP if you have the right screw driver - And it is of course very cheap It wasn't connected fully right the first time I added it. Since it is just a tip to tip connection to the PSP, you gotta be sure that it is right. It is less smooth than the original joystick. This means you gotta give more force to move ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections