DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Mixer Shaker Water Bottle (470ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrag13 on 08/13/2013

Very cheap, very useful, great build quality Portable Mixer. Fixing legs hold the lid very tightly and the bottle cap extremely strong, strong enough to hold gas water inside. Mixer's complectation set is better than shown in the photo it also includes strap. Shaking up Mesh could be better (not so flat). Full Mixer's Bottle volume about 470 ml but ... Read more

complectation  size compare with own hand
    0 0
  • posted byporcustocus on 06/12/2013

very good quality, looks like a famous brand and recognized, easy to carry and no defects. brings a strap to make even more portable the bottle a little small but enough, it could be cheaper but is a good price in my country, The packaging is a simple bag with no label or anything else I use to mix my supplements and it works great, maybe if the mixer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 05/28/2013

guys if you are looking for a good shaker , you found it!. I swear it is really great product for use fitness. smaller than pictures but 450-470ml. price could be 3.50 and it could be sold out! i am really happy that i ordered this item. I can %100 recommend this item to order you guys! i am really happy for this product. to use it is really easy and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections