DX » Community » Reviews » Game Controllers Analog Joystick for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipad 1 / Ipad 2 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Muy util para jugar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalindo29 on 11/19/2014

Pros: Perfecto para jugar en la tablet pues se siente muy bien al tacto y la respuesta es excelente en la pantalla. contra: por su tamaño solo se puede usar en tablets porque en celulares no es muy comodo pues cubre casi toda la pantalla. Read more

Impression:Muy util para jugar;

0 0 0

• posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

Nice smooth movement. Aluminum thumb sticks with a conductive plastic pad on the bottom (slides easier and prevents scratching). Transparent plastic minimizes screen obstruction. The return-to-center springiness increases as you move the stick away from center, providing non-visual feedback. If you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDSprenger on 12/02/2013

Great steering feedback for gaming. Good attachment through the suction caps. Includes a good storage bag for traveling. None found yet although it crossed my mind that in the long run it could damage the screen. At the moment I'm not sure yet. As mentioned before; I'm not sure if in the long run it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazarillo on 08/18/2013

Is really cheap, I've seen other units been sold for too high prices, so I got two of this myself for my gamming needs, and sure you can use it in any tablet, works like a charm. Suction cups can't detach if you screen has a film protection over, but u can always wet them a little bit and problem solved.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjvitoramaral on 04/19/2013

Its really small and thin, comes with a little bag to protect it. After you posotioned the analog with the touch controls, you just have to put the right pressure so the suction cups won't come out. For such a simple thing, it could be a little cheaper. The suction cups aren't strong, so you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigliar007 on 03/25/2013

Very usefull for all tablet users. Amazint to use for playing all adventures, first person shooters and sport games. The quality is very good, joystick is as good as on xbox gamepad :-) If you have smaller tablet, it can happen, that the clips can be too big. For phone unusefull, but you can buy other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiksbob on 08/10/2012

Nice smooth movement. Aluminum thumb sticks with a conductive plastic pad on the bottom (slides easier and prevents scratching). Transparent plastic minimizes screen obstruction. The return-to-center springiness increases as you move the stick away from center, providing non-visual feedback. The suction ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections