Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedude808 on 05/10/2013

I thought it was pretty stylish, very wind proof almost impossible to blow out. good price. Didn't think that quality was so good i dropped mine a short distance and it snapped off the folding cover. still functional just not as nice looking its a pretty good lighter, does what you need it to and is easily adjustable. buy it if you need it, you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForce42 on 01/14/2012

I was quite surprised by this product that actually has a very nice quality! It feels quite heavy in your hand, and the metal with which it is built feels very very nice! I don't see any con really besides the fact that it uses gas quite quickly but it's not the fault of the product, it's just the way that kind of lighter is... The light that goes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXMarkS on 12/07/2011

- Really heavy. Altough smaller than a zippo, it is heavier (63 gram), giving a solid and expensive feel to it. - It looks just beautifull - The light is helpfull reading the fuel level at night without giving it a cheap look. - The spiral makes it a real windproof lighter. You can barely blow it out so the wind won't be a problem. - The fuel tank is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrJoben on 01/17/2011

Well made, sturdy, well finished Reliable ignition. Fairly wind resistant. The flame heats a wire element that glows red. This among other things make it easier to tell if it's ignited when using it outside in daylight. A bit heavy. Fairly small fuel tank. An unusual feature of this lighter is that the small round window in the side shows the fuel tank,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynashtr on 12/20/2010

Like others have posted in their reviews, this is a very nice lighter for the money. Mine is a darker, almost charcoal gray satin finish rather than the silver in the photos, but it looks cool, and I honestly like it better than the silver anyway. The LED light is a nice touch, easy to check the fuel level. Very small and lightweight. The shape makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOyecomova on 08/19/2010

It's a nice, well built and elegant lighter. The led light looks cool so it adds up on the stethics. Refill is easy on this lighter The gas tank is small so you have to be filling it up quite often. It's a bit pricey, but i think the brand worths paying a bit more. The gas tank should be bigger. If you use it a lot youll have to fill it up every now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVB2008MASTER on 06/23/2010

It looks really nice on you, people will ask you where you bought it and some people will even try to buy it from you. it has a relative small gas tank but thanks to the led light you can see how much gas is still in the tank. There are no con's really, accept maybe the gas tank is a little bit to small if you're smoking like 2 cigarette pack's a day.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYusunoha on 05/18/2010

it's cheap, works great, looks good and bought 3 of them and they'll sure be useful. one little con is the color. like I said I bought 3 of them, but 1 has a bit of different color, not a big problem but eh, otherwise this box is so empty all 3 came with pretty much no gas inside it, so it was a good thing I bought some cans of gas beforehand. it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiwiMark on 09/15/2009

Honest brand = good quality. Windproof (at least wind resistant anyway) flame, better than other types outdoors. Nice satin finish metal. Illuminated sight glass (little LED inside which lights up when you open the top). Not likely to self-activate in your pocket. Nothing wrong with this product. This one lights the sight glass when you open the top,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections