DX » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Mount Bluetooth Car Kit + 1.5" LCD MP3 Player Transmitter Set - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKlauss on 11/15/2013

Boa parelho. arato e nao queima facil. Recomendo aos usuario que tem problema com queima por variacao de tensao. comprem de outro fornecedor Nao funciona o controle do volante. sinal muito fraco. nao serve para usar essa funcao. recomendo comprar de outro fornecedor vale a pena se nao quiser cotrole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkpower2k7 on 04/23/2013

- Connection to handheld device easy - Reads very well mp3 from SD card (didn't try USB but I guess it works) - Sound quality of communications on phone is good, I can hear them and they can hear me. - With heat in my country, the exterior shell protecting the screen (containing the blutooth sign and ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygionik on 01/11/2013

The main unit works fine. It reads with no problems the USB Flash of 8GB, connects very well to phone (Android 4.1.1). Performed some test calls, and the caller hears me very well, considering that the main unit was at 0.5 meters away from me. The sound of the music is ok. The remote control is kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeilsys on 06/30/2012

I now get lots of my own music in my car. No more CD:s and I don't have to perfor major surgery on the car to change to a stereo with USB or SD card slot. My original Octavia 2 stereo will now do just fine. The main unit is working as it should, and it was easy to set up for playing music. USB and microSD ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections