DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack for Iphone 4S + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
worth its price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrojmiasto on 11/29/2014

Pros: - good sound quality - works with all my phones (Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, LG L5 II) - works with various laptops - reconnects with recently paired device automatically after turning it on - small, fits well with my home sound system Cons: - 3.5mm jack cable was faulty. Luckly I had another one.... Read more

Impression:worth its price;

0 0 0

• posted byyabbo1 on 01/02/2014

Got this along with Fantastic sound quality for the price. Nice small footprint; hardly wider than the USB plug itself. Set it and forget it! The supplied 3.5mm patch cord is rather short but my setup is unusual so it requires a longer cable There was significant static when I first plugged it in and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPHermansson on 11/01/2013

Easy to use and fair quality. Once paired with the phoe it auto connects in the future. The USB-connector for the power supply makes it a little hard to connect sometimes. A micro-usb female had been easier to handle. I use mine in the car. The output is connected to the stereo:s aux in, and I use my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

It works great. The audio quality coming out of it is excellent. Pairs easy and connects every time. The price is amazing. The case tends to come apart occasionally. A couple of dots of glue or a couple of small pieces of tape and you're good. I use it in my car. I keep it plugged into my USB and AUX ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertoo on 08/29/2013

Very easy to configure and to use. Is detected easily by android phone, android tablet and iphone. Sound quality is okay. Works well but build Quality is not first grade : The case has openened up more than once while using it. After several month soldering of the circuit shown some problems : my unit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzlp00 on 08/08/2013

I've been looking for a bluetooth A2DP receiver for an audio project. My goals were: 1) Must be powered by external supply, not internal batteries. 2) Once paired with a transmitter, must attempt to reconnect if transmitter goes out of range or power is interrupted. e This receiver satisfies those requirements.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrport on 06/10/2013

This device includes both the Bluetooth adaptor and a 3.5mm male-male audio cable. I plugged it into the auxiliary audio jack and USB jack in my car. Then synced Bluetooth between the DMZMusic device and the the iPhone 5. Within a couple of minutes it was working and I could play music in my car (no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySh4d0w940 on 02/26/2013

It's easy to use and you can pair them with any device that supports bluetooth audio. The device has an standard usb connection so finding a power supply is never a problem. The sound quality is below average and you lose a lot compared to using a cable. The device has no battery (unlike the description ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyamilmat on 02/21/2013

Good Price. Good quality of sound. Easy for use. I use the device with my home audio system without wires! There is a ligth when you connect to energy. Tiene buen precio, buena calidad de audio y es muy facil de usar. Yo lo uso con mi equipo de audio y reproduzco musica desde la notebook o un celular.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLampe77 on 12/20/2012

Perfect for Blue&Me cars like Fiat 500 and Fiat Doblo with usb and jack for connection, but no bluetooth connection through the Blue and Me system. Nicely build, plastic, and ok. Easy to conncect with Iphone. Short jack to jack cable included, makes it plug and play. Cheaper than the origianl adapter.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections