DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack for Iphone 4S + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Regular Простота в использовании worth its price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhirotsu on 07/08/2015

Its a equipment good and cheap

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bymaskamsv on 06/24/2015

RUS_ В описании говориться, что имеется встроенная 140mah батарея, на самом деле ее нет, обманули. Где вы видите на фото аккумулятор или батарейку? ENG_ The description says it has built-in 140mah battery, in fact, it is not cheated. Where do you see in the photo battery or a battery?

Батареи внутри НЕТ -обман Батареи внутри НЕТ -обман Батареи внутри НЕТ -обман Батареи внутри НЕТ -обман

Impression:Простота в использовании;

0 0 0

• posted by9481011 on 06/24/2015

the adapter arived yday. took it out of the box put it on cars usb port and hook the jack in aux searched from my tablet for bluetooth devices it found it and made pair. after that i started streaming music from tablet to car audio. thats all...... it is small in size has very clear sound with no... Read more

Impression:Easy to use,worth its price;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 03/13/2015

Small end easy to carry and ok to pair, but the sound quality is not as good as wired sound. Also it loses signal too easy and does not support mic.

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted byabcdefg777 on 02/06/2015

Pros: Very easy to use. Pair once, and it never asks for a password. But when you are connected, it blocks other connections to the device (this could also be seen as a con). Build quality is OK. Cons: Sound quality is not very good. Volume is a bit low, and the sound fidelity is low. It is OK if... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bytrojmiasto on 11/29/2014

Pros: - good sound quality - works with all my phones (Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, LG L5 II) - works with various laptops - reconnects with recently paired device automatically after turning it on - small, fits well with my home sound system Cons: - 3.5mm jack cable was faulty. Luckly I had another... Read more

Impression:worth its price;

0 0 0

• posted byyabbo1 on 01/02/2014

Got this along with Fantastic sound quality for the price. Nice small footprint; hardly wider than the USB plug itself. Set it and forget it! The supplied 3.5mm patch cord is rather short but my setup is unusual so it requires a longer cable There was significant static when I first plugged it in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzaras1985 on 12/23/2013

The dongle produces good sound quality. It is auto connecting with paired devices and is working well. A reliable product all in all. None really. Ocasionally i get bluetooth signal disruption and sound is breaking up, but it lasts only 1-2 seconds and happens rarely, so not a real problem. My in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPHermansson on 11/01/2013

Easy to use and fair quality. Once paired with the phoe it auto connects in the future. The USB-connector for the power supply makes it a little hard to connect sometimes. A micro-usb female had been easier to handle. I use mine in the car. The output is connected to the stereo:s aux in, and I my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

It works great. The audio quality coming out of it is excellent. Pairs easy and connects every time. The price is amazing. The case tends to come apart occasionally. A couple of dots of glue or a couple of small pieces of tape and you're good. I use it in my car. I keep it plugged into my USB and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere