DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack for Iphone 4S + More - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works great. The audio quality coming out of it is excellent. Pairs easy and connects every time. The price is amazing.Cons:The case tends to come apart occasionally. A couple of dots of glue or a couple of small pieces of tape and you're good.OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrport on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This device includes both the Bluetooth adaptor and a 3.5mm male-male audio cable. I plugged it into the auxiliary audio jack and USB jack in my car. Then synced Bluetooth between the DMZMusic device and the the iPhone 5. Within a couple of minutes it was working and I cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySh4d0w940 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's easy to use and you can pair them with any device that supports bluetooth audio. The device has an standard usb connection so finding a power supply is never a problem.Cons:The sound quality is below average and you lose a lot compared to using a cable. The device h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyamilmat on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good Price. Good quality of sound. Easy for use. I use the device with my home audio system without wires! There is a ligth when you connect to energy. Tiene buen precio, buena calidad de audio y es muy facil de usar. Yo lo uso con mi equipo de audio y reproduzco... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLampe77 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Perfect for Blue&Me cars like Fiat 500 and Fiat Doblo with usb and jack for connection, but no bluetooth connection through the Blue and Me system. Nicely build, plastic, and ok. Easy to conncect with Iphone. Short jack to jack cable included, makes it plug and play. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjnsest on 07/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I use it in my car for connecting phone audio to the car's audio system through the car's audio aux input. Before I had to use 3,5mm audio cable for connecting my phone but now I can connect wirelessly.Cons:- No internal battery (not really a con but inconvenience for me... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections