DX » Community » Reviews » Coleman Digital Tire Pressure Guage with LED Flashlight and Cutter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by padrinho87 on 11/05/2013

Pros: The pressure gauge is the main point in this product and it works really well. I can easily read the pressure at any time that I want. Good to avoid high fuel consumption. The flashlight is good too. And the good thing is that I have all this things in one product, I don't need to buy it separately. Cons: No cons related until now. OtherT... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by koeja on 04/30/2013

Pros: Handy design really shown for this item It can be used with my air compressor while checking the tyre pressure before use the car It can be kept in the pouch with stationary it has flashlight Cons: Sometimes I feel it is too big. OtherThoughts: You must bring this gadget in your pocket in case you need to check your tyre pressure in emerg... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Wladdy on 10/29/2012

Pros: The gadget is very light. Incredibly accurate. Reasonable price. Display in a good size, with three different scales. Very impressive to your friends (at least, nothing similar is sold in Brazil). Cons: Not so easy to hold while the measure is done. The blade of the cutter seems to become rusty already. The light of the flashlight is not... Read more

Tire Pressure Gauge Tire Pressure Gauge Front Tire Pressure Gauge Side

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections