DX » Community » Reviews » Toyota Logo Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gbagnis on 05/01/2013

Pros: These are well made and very nice overall. I do think they look much better than the stock ones that come with it. Comes with a tool to really tighten them, although they can be stolen easily with tweezers Cons: are so cute that they can easily be stolen!. OtherThoughts: These are well made and very nice overall. I think they look much be... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Robert360 on 12/25/2012

Pros: These are some solid replacement valve covers, and they look pretty quality. I do think they look much better than the stock ones that come with it. Comes with a tool to really tighten them on and off, like a little wrench, since they are 6 sided. Cons: One of them did fall off I noticed, but maybe I just didnt have it on tight enough. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by turbomk1 on 12/15/2012

Pros: These are well machined and very nice overall. I have tried several different sets of caps that DX sells and these are the nicest. The silver 102132 set are nice and cheaper, but have much cheaper packaging and the key chain is much cheaper as well. I first tried 133988 - which are slightly different in style, are only the 4 caps, cost mo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections