DX » Community » Reviews » 36W 5400K 3330LM 600-LED White Light Video Lamp with Filters for Camera/Camcorder
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaoFilipecki on 12/09/2013

Very useful, cool performance, good price and light weight too. I think it could be a little bit cheaper. Specially if you need buy more then one. It comes with just a few color corrector end others filters. They should give some extras filters or correctors . But in the other hand, for sure is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharsat on 08/27/2013

I bought the product for someone who uses it professionaly, about 3 times a week in a studio. so far after over six month it works great. gives plenty of light, almost no heat at all. quallity is really good, and similar products here cost at least twice as much. Great light. similar with 2000-3000 watts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusnobre on 07/14/2013

Light and cool. Adjustable bightness intensity and filters to change the color. Also possible to put it in a high tripod or use it on the floor. Good for interviews and projects that you don't have much time and staff to carry lots of things. As a led light, limitations are expected. It doesn't go so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusnobre on 06/03/2013

I got the light and used it in a documentary when it got dark. Light at 100% is quite intense, better than I imagined. The dimmer allows one to make it more or less bright. Just perfect. Cool lights, easy to handle, useful barndoors. Barndoors seem a little fragile, but I want to believe they won't give ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections