Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiVeloso on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It`s a very cute phone, works properly most of the times. It has only one button, to turn the pressing of the buttons into pulse or tone. It`s a hamburger shaped phone, what else could one ask for????it`s really worth all the trouble. Cons:It makes a weird noise when yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxMaOx on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks really awesome :) - Works good - Cons:- sometimes while calling i hear some crackeling noise, but nothing major. - you can't see what number you dialed, the black strip is just a sticker. OtherThoughts:- It's actually a cheeseburger because there is a... Read more

closed open.
    0 0
  • posted bycarolinanicolau on 06/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good price. - well biult. - very funny. - works perfectly. - good volume too. - i bought some months ago and i never had problems with it. - came inside a box package with bubble wrap around, so didnt break or scractched or anything. Cons:- the wire is kind of small,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiemonster11 on 04/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-looks like a burger phone from Juno -not just made from plastic, but from heavy material as well -has a nice and good solid made feel -seems very durable -small, not as big as i would have imagined -inside box package it has bubble wrap around the product! Cons:-the pain... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicksname on 01/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a great looking novelty phone, and looks just like the phone from Juno. Easy to use. Great build quality. Cons:Might be a bit of a hassle to use as your everyday phone because it is a novelty. OtherThoughts:Some European countries, current and recent former UK terri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoemo on 08/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought it was a present for my brother. When he opened it, it seemed well built. Phone has decent quality calls, and is simple and straightforward to use. Cons:Buttons are a little cramped, but no problem. A little awkward to use at first, but it gets its job done. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheath on 08/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:just like the one out of Juno the movie, or if you are an aussie just like the one from the Summer Bay diner in Home and Away of the 90's Cons:Gets a bit frustrating to use on an everyday basis. may get stoners confused and you may be down a phone and have a still hungr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAims1990 on 06/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use and looks nice. The buttons are soft and not too hard to push. The phone is a good price for what it does and well worth it. Cons:Can be a bit annoying to use as a day to day phone. Also the mould on the inside isnt very even. I ordered a few of them and fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNZ_BUYER on 05/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great Price! - Works in every country! - Looks nice! - It works very well and works just as good as 'expensive' phones. Cons:- To use in some countries you will need to get an adapters but they are not to expensive. - The build quality is not the best but at this pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarble on 04/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Exterior looks just great, nice details. - Its realy easy to use and the handling speak for itself. - It works :) Cons:- Build quality is not great, but acceptable. - Its off balance; if you open it, it will lean on 'the top-bun'. - You have to open/close it to answer... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections