DX » Community » Reviews » Survival Keychain LED Flashlight with Whistle and Compass (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychicapuertovara on 01/21/2011

The 2 Flashlights Came In A Zip Lock When They Arrived. I got One Black One And One Purple One, Very Nice Color.. It is a 3 in 1 Flashlight Compass Whistle The Whistle Is Quaite Loud and Anoying The Flahlight light is led the compass works does what it should. I would recommend it to all my friends and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicapuertovara on 01/20/2011

Got This for me and my hubby and we found it that it is very useful. it has Flash Light Compass Whistle At first we trie turning on the flashlight and the light didnt work, then we opend it up and it had a clear plastic inside to prevent the batteries to die out for safety. we looked at the compass and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskkayman on 09/17/2008

- When flashlight is working it is really strong, I was expecting less :) - Whistle is great, maybe the only one good thing on this.. - I cannot call this Survival Keychain: -> compass is showing what he wants (I have uploaded photo of two this keychains (hope it will be accepted) and both compasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbdx88 on 06/02/2008

The price is good, of course. You certainly get a nice aluminium whistle for $2 here. The light works, but I cannot figure out how to turn it off and on in any positive way. The item ships with a little bit of plastic over the batteries, so you need to open it up, ditch the plastic, and scret it back ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections