DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Stress-Reliever Toy (Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuhv on 07/23/2013

The texture of this thing is just simply amazing. It's almost impossible to stop fondling it(pun intended). Amazing to play with and will certainly liven up any party. The material is strong enough to stand up to days of abuse in the hands of many. It looks amazing and will retain its form regardless of how much stress it's put through. Its functions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfmanfredini on 01/27/2013

The quality of the material used is good. The product description on the website is true to the product. A durabilidade é questionável, pois a pelicula que envolve o produto poderia ser mais resistente. The product could come better packaged so would add greater resale value. Could have in other colors, increase sales ex.: Skin color. Anyway ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- The build quality appears to be very good and I have yet to break it. - Good comedic object that friends will find extremely funny (depending on who you're friends with of course). - The colour you receive can be different to the picture which could be a con or pro to some however I appreciate the variety as I am able to purchase some for friends.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byWesWeiss2 on 07/30/2009

A cara da pessoa que recebe o presente vale cada centavo gasto. É hilario ver a pessoa abrir o pacote e se deparar com um pinto verde fluorescente. O negócio chega a ser grotesco. Minha irmã teve receio em pega-lo de início, mas disse que é ótimo para apertar hahaha Fez questão de mostrar pra todas as amigas e j&#2... Read more

8 1
  • posted byJonowl on 01/02/2009

Its a laugh, that much is for sure. If you've ver seen Justin Timberlake's Saturday Night Live Parody, "Dick in a box" then you can figure out what I did with this. Its very squishy and the build quality is good - as in, it won't burst when squeezed like some fluid filled stress relievers do. The first one I got didn't last too long. I noticed ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShuttleu on 12/02/2008

It came a bit larger than i pictured it (i pictured that it would be about 10cm but it was about 20-25 cm). if left in a place with dust or small bists of fur or fluff then it will soon become a fluffy stress toy (if thats really a problem). I thought that the little white balls were polystyrene balls but there were little wite hard balls instead. was ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynitroburn on 10/02/2008

Great gag gift. Random colour. It's a penis! Very cheap, makes it fun to send to others. Small size makes shipping discrete. Works as advertised. not sure, I didn't receive it. maybe that is the only con, I never got to feel it :D Item could have been sized up against another object, was kind of hard to tell just how small this thing really was. All ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilianbg on 07/01/2008

Really cool, both as a gift or to play with. When your girlfriend calls you, you can honestly say "I'm playing with my ....". When your boss gives you shit you can smash some balls without being worried for the consequences. :) Smells quite bad (chemical smell), doesn't seem to come off when washed multiple times. I ordered 2 and they both ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygelatinous on 06/22/2008

- Nice looking. - Feels nice to squish. - Brightly colored. - Inexpensive for what it is and how it looks. - Balls on the inside give variety to its feel. - I thought the shaft would be longer and the base would be smaller. Larger base is a little unappealing to me, not that it's huge but not my taste. - Takes longer to recover after squeezing it so ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections