DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 Slide-Out 50-Key Keyboard for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBuzzlight on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit seems to be built quite well. It fees solid and the keyboard slides out easily and smoothly. Pairing with my phone was easy and straight forward. It really doesn't add much weight and only a little thickness, It feels very comfortable in my hand. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj00st on 04/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good build quality - Connects immediately and works perfect (buttons have the right sensitivity and size) - Battery life is good (and I use it extensively) It's really a great product to get rid of the touchscreen problems (at least that's my experience). Price-qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjethrotaylor on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ludicrously easy to install and set up. It took less than a minute to be up and running. Easy to turn on and off, so if you want to stop using it, just switch it off. It has a Fn-Key combination to activate the on-screen keyboard if you want to use it instead. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections