DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Hiking Clips (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRLMC on 06/21/2013

These circular clips look really cool. They come in very attractive and bright colours. The spring is quite firm, so not much risk of losing anything. Very light albeit strong I found that the circular design made it awkward and sometimes difficult to find the clip in order to open it. These came in very useful when I needed to repair a broken strap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuGeD on 12/06/2012

Very easy to use. I use them to carry and separate my keys, and they are very light. The package is a key chain holder so you can use it to have your keys organized. Depending on the use, they might lose the painting. And eventually the clip will broke so you have to use them with some care, they are not heavy duty so you can not carry heavy weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynataxa on 02/23/2011

It looks very attractive and well-designed, living colours, spring seems OK (not too firm, but not weak). Low weight is a strong "pro". Paint seems to be easily scratchable and won't last long, I think. Want to see more dark colors rather than "acid-bright" ones. Keep in mind that it is not a climbing tool, it's only useful apparel accessory for everyday ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychingachgook on 02/22/2009

The best gate construction I have seen in any non climbing carabiner. Better than any other non weight rated carabiner. The spring and flipper at the bas eof the gate do not appear to rust. Unusual shades of common colours. Gate has some saturation magnetization (it attracts magnets), but not much. The rest of it doesn't attract magnets at all. A 'con'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwistynix on 01/26/2009

Nice quality, these work much better than the same item available at a local shop. Lightweight not for climbing but nice as a keyring. Selection of colours, ideal for the whole family Approximately 2" diameter well made all functioning correctly, i assume they are aluminium. nothing i can think of, maybe the openings would be too small for some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbdx88 on 06/02/2008

I got two of each of six different colours in the batch I received. They're built quite OK. This is the sort of thing that you'd use to hang trinkets off your school bag or something, they're not strong enough to support any more than maybe a couple of kilograms of weight. Think keyring, not survival! :-) How could their possibly be any cons... for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections