Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

It uses the same arduino platform as the original one built in Italy, but costs 5x less and it's fully compatible with the downloaded arduino software. I also like the fact that I can use the board to burn programs on many other microcontrollers, not just the one that comes as standard. Flimsy packaging and not the best workmanship, but you really can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWertut on 08/06/2013

Great board, compatible with all arduino software as far as i can say. Cables are tight in their slots and everything is as it should be. Good soldering and all parts are on their place not found any yet As i bought it i did not know if the board was an original arduino board or some kind of spin-off but for this price you can do nothing wrong. It works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeuns on 06/13/2013

It works just like the original when used with the arduino tools. Just set them to Uno and it works. I received the R3 version of the Uno as advertised. Comes with a blue USB cable. Comes with a very short (+/- 30 cm) USB cable so you might want to use a longer cable. Especially if the Arduino is located further from the PC or laptop. No documentation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcldf on 06/07/2013

Arduino is a computing platform open-source based on a simple board with inputs and outputs both digital and analog. It has a proper development environment that implements the language C. The Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (eg Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The desevolvimento ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtperegrino on 05/23/2013

Great quality! Everything works fine and is built with good materials. The cable is pretty nice and also has a good quality. Price is great! If you use a Desktop computer, the size of the cable may be a trouble.. Could have a box, like the original one, but it doesn't make any difference on the quality os the product I highly recommend this product!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmurf89 on 05/18/2013

Works well, looks identical to original at the lowest price. Comes with a blue cable. There is only few small differences with the original. I have used other microcontrollers for several years, but the arduino makes everything so much easier The quality of the components is not the same as the original Arduino board, but it is not really important.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvea45 on 05/10/2013

-I cant tell you if it is a copy of the Arduino Uno. -Comes with the bootloader. -Perfect compatibility, and have the standard hardware I have seen in "original" arduinos. -Comes with a USB cable. -Arduino software compatible. -Nothing destacable, maybe a power jack will be usefull to. -Add more complements, xD It work normally as an standar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamescanon on 05/02/2013

Works perfectly, looks and feels identical to original at the lowest price I can find while coming with the male A-B cable. Comes with nice blue cable rather than black cable like some others do(if that makes a difference). Absolutely no cons, it could have come in a box like original rather than package with bubble wrap to avoid damage. However mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystuartll on 04/30/2013

its a gr8 controler, very versitile, i had an original one, an you can do almos anything with it dont have multitasking (2 or more simultanios loops), to do soethink like that, only arduino isn't indicated, you should try other types of controlers that use languages such as VHDL to code it as good as the original, works perfectly, just think that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimmund on 04/29/2013

Works great and is fully compatible. Good board quality. The USB cable is very short. You may want to use one from a printer instead. It's a good board for its price; you may want to go ahead and download the IDE from arduino.cc. If you are interested in electronics or wondering what you can do with an Arduino, the UNO is a great choice. It's easy to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections