Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCodemazter on 09/19/2014

I looked around on the web to find this product as cheap as possible, and ended up buying it from DX.com. Shipment was as expected, and everything arrived good condition. I have been using this for several small projects and its been working as its supposed to. Nothing negative to report Read more

Impression:Just like the original!;

0 0 0

• posted byjrtroglodita on 09/17/2014

Funciona perfectamente, igual que otro que compré tres veces más caro. Este es mejor, ya que al poder quitar el microcontrolador, se puede poner este en un circuito y en la placa poner otro microcontrolador vacío. El acabado de la placa es bastante bueno. Read more

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

It uses the same arduino platform as the original one built in Italy, but costs 5x less and it's fully compatible with the downloaded arduino software. I also like the fact that I can use the board to burn programs on many other microcontrollers, not just the one that comes as standard. Flimsy packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWertut on 08/06/2013

Great board, compatible with all arduino software as far as i can say. Cables are tight in their slots and everything is as it should be. Good soldering and all parts are on their place not found any yet As i bought it i did not know if the board was an original arduino board or some kind of spin-off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeuns on 06/13/2013

It works just like the original when used with the arduino tools. Just set them to Uno and it works. I received the R3 version of the Uno as advertised. Comes with a blue USB cable. Comes with a very short (+/- 30 cm) USB cable so you might want to use a longer cable. Especially if the Arduino is located ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcldf on 06/07/2013

Arduino is a computing platform open-source based on a simple board with inputs and outputs both digital and analog. It has a proper development environment that implements the language C. The Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygtperegrino on 05/23/2013

Great quality! Everything works fine and is built with good materials. The cable is pretty nice and also has a good quality. Price is great! If you use a Desktop computer, the size of the cable may be a trouble.. Could have a box, like the original one, but it doesn't make any difference on the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurf89 on 05/18/2013

Works well, looks identical to original at the lowest price. Comes with a blue cable. There is only few small differences with the original. I have used other microcontrollers for several years, but the arduino makes everything so much easier The quality of the components is not the same as the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvea45 on 05/10/2013

-I cant tell you if it is a copy of the Arduino Uno. -Comes with the bootloader. -Perfect compatibility, and have the standard hardware I have seen in "original" arduinos. -Comes with a USB cable. -Arduino software compatible. -Nothing destacable, maybe a power jack will be usefull to. -Add ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamescanon on 05/02/2013

Works perfectly, looks and feels identical to original at the lowest price I can find while coming with the male A-B cable. Comes with nice blue cable rather than black cable like some others do(if that makes a difference). Absolutely no cons, it could have come in a box like original rather than package ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections