DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V "3000mAh" Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (Pair)
  • 5 star 44 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great deal Cheap and good Very Impressive Batteries Good Batteries Very good batteries
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhap on 09/19/2014

Pros:They hold a charge well.I use these in high power flashlights some other brands of protected cells will kick out These don't.Im very impressed as I have paid up to 3 times the amount of money for other cells and they don't work any better or longer than these. Cons: None at all Other thoughts:I have 6 sets and will get more Bottom-line: great deal ... Read more

Impression:Great deal,Very Impressive Batteries,Very good batteries ;

0 0
  • posted by9289923 on 09/01/2014

Отличные аккумуляторы, покупаю для фонарика. Работают долго и качественно. Уже пользуюсь такими-же где-то год, нареканий не было. отлично подходят для павербанков на батарейках такого типа. Если собираетесь покупать сразу заказывайте к ним хорошее зарядное устройство, не пожалейте на него денег. Павербанк с 4 такими аккумуляторами хватает для того ч... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good,Good Batteries,Very Impressive Batteries;

1 0
  • posted bymjnc367 on 08/11/2014

No Cons. These are bargain priced batteries for such high quality. I purchased 6 of these Trustfire “Flame” batteries in August of 2013 after reading an independent test of them. There is a site that is strictly devoted to professional testing of flashlights, chargers, and batteries. No sales, just honest testing. (http://lygte-info.dk/) This battery ... Read more

Impression:Very Impressive Batteries;

0 0
  • posted byCapMad on 08/07/2014

Cheap and very good, I am using for almost 1 year and still working like new! I just put them inside a battery bank for USB to recharge my cel phone and Tablet, and 4 of them are able to fully recharge my Moto X 4 times. Recommended!!! No Cons, no problems at all I will buy more when needed.... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good,Good Batteries;

0 0
  • posted bybenvandeneijnde on 07/26/2014

Very good batteries! Better then other ones of other site who were revieuwed as supurb! last longer then other ones, brightness in xmlt6 lights is same. Chargetime 9 hours on simple charger...compared to 4 to the cheaper but less longer lasting batteries. Came in nice box looks like real.Anyway these are the ones I choose to buy a bunch of cause I am ... Read more

very good very good

Impression:stop searching these are goood;

0 0
  • posted byThe-Freak on 06/22/2014

Some really nice batteries. I have not tested the capacity but I think the stated 2500-2600 mAh would be right. Comes with protection board which is working, you can't short circuit them. I also like the graphics, they look bad ass. Slightly on the long side, but they do fit in my charger and my flashlight so no problem for me at all. Not the cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by5888 on 06/05/2014

Batteries consistent with the stated capacity. Protected. Good voltage for storing. Its come with hard plastic box. Good looking battery with nice decals and secure label I could not find any but it have very long time to charge about 5 hours. A little bit longer then standard more 65 mm which can be a problem in smaller lights. Real 2600-2700 mAh I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandruDragos on 05/29/2014

Very good build quality. These are protected 18650 so you can safely use them without any worries. I really like the color scheme with red, black and yellow. Adds a nice touch to the looks compared to the other batteries on the market which are monochrome. Best price considering the very good performance. Actual capacity is a little bit lower than the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byresonatrix on 04/23/2014

Capacity is as declared, around 2600mAh. Protection boards attached on negative poles seamlessly and firmly. Body wrap is very good and fancy. Safety vents on positive poles. Overvoltage and overcurrent protection functions work very well (see oscillogram on my posted photos). Protection boards add height inevitably which makes it a bit hard to insert ... Read more

They came with protective case Very easy to store safely, looks great Good finishing on bodywork with protective circuit Protection board's short circuit response (<=2u
    0 0
  • posted by502BC8 on 03/17/2014

Buena opción para baterías protegidas, de bajo precio. Capacidad decente unos 2600mah (nada que ver con las ultrafire de 3000, 4000, etc que consigues 500mah). Es sin duda una buena batería protegida para linternas muti-bateria Para linternas pequeñas 18650, puede haber problemas de longitud En mi opinión podrían poner ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections