DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V "3000mAh" Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Good for the price Great deal Cheap and good Good Batteries Very Impressive Batteries
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuksDeal on 12/18/2014

Pros: the battery is long lasting and fast charging, its a great quality reusable/rechargeable battery Cons: Found none so far Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byvalvo on 12/15/2014

para ser sincero,al realizar el pedido me vinieron otras mas caras,pero estas las compro un amiguete mio y esta muy contento Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bybsirote on 12/03/2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when I recieved these 18650's since I had heard horror stories of fake batteries and batteries with 1/2 of the stated MAH. Those fears were unfounded. A Discharge?Charge Test showed them at a solid 2800 MAH. The voltage holds very well for weeks at a time and they seem very ... Read more

Impression:2800 MAH;

0 0 0

• posted byJvhummel on 12/01/2014

I had read very mixed reviews but I decided to go with these. I realize now that most bad reviews are on counterfeits. They seem to hold up great. Good for entry level batteries. The only CON I can think of is that, because of the protection circuitry, it doesn't fit standard 18650 holders without some ... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byrobogo82 on 11/20/2014

Pros: these are of pretty high capacity and perform well, considering their relatively low price. Cons: I can't really think of any. They might need a few charging cycles so I can see where they're at. If you're looking for solid batteries for the specified budget, it's really difficult to find better ... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bydincaradu on 11/19/2014

PROS: Charge fast, last long enough, well packaged, fast delivery. CONS: I have no cons for the moment. These batteries do the job they're supposed to and last long enough. Not sorry I bought them. Read more

Impression:Cheap and good,Great deal,Very Impressive Batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byEivou on 11/18/2014

I use them for a diving led light and works very fine. The price is cheap and quality is high. Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byPedroala on 11/02/2014

Recibí las pilas y las probé y encuentro que son de excelente calidad, son mejores de lo que pensaba, son totalmente recomendables, por calidad y relación de precio, se deben comprar y cuando las prueben se darán cuenta de lo buenas que son Read more

Impression:Son de muy Buena calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bygranica on 09/24/2014

Very high-quality accumulators. Correspond to the declared capacity. I will buy still. I recommend. Read more

Impression:Very Impressive Batteries;

0 0 1

• posted byWhap on 09/19/2014

Pros:They hold a charge well.I use these in high power flashlights some other brands of protected cells will kick out These don't.Im very impressed as I have paid up to 3 times the amount of money for other cells and they don't work any better or longer than these. Cons: None at all Other thoughts:I ... Read more

Impression:Great deal,Very Impressive Batteries,Very good batteries ;

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections