DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V "3000mAh" Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Excelente good looking Good for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVeljkoCejic on 06/30/2015

The battery looks good and comes in a protective plastic case. i use it for flashlight and far now looks good

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byKrafnert on 05/21/2015

After charging and discharging my batteries twice with Triton GT A8 and I got the following results: - Capacity Bat 01: 2470 mA and 2500mA Bat 02: 2650 mA and 2700mA Both were discharged with 300 mA / hour and charged with 400 mA / hour The batteries do not have a constant standard of quality as... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byYuliusTheGreat on 05/07/2015

In comparison with other ****fire batteries, these worked fine after charge. Charged batteries last 2.5-3 hours.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

Pros: The battery is very well made, and live up to it's quality. The battery feels very premium and comes in a protective plastic casing. Cons: I tried to put it in a power bank, but the protection circuit apparently makes it longer, so I can not put it in. I will probably buy one without a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRepuloPillango on 04/14/2015

I have been using these cells in my XM-L lamps for months. Only a slight dim happens if used at low temperature (under 0°C) for an hour or more. Probably I am going to buy these batteries again because of good mAh/money ratio.

0 0 0

• posted by9180311 on 04/09/2015

first and the worst of all they list items that are not readily available in their stock. then in online chat the agent told me if I can found another item. And I found one and asked her/him if it is available in their stock. the reply was yes. when i decided to get the one that is available the... Read more

Impression:item is good service is too slow;

0 0 1

• posted byhakaanda on 04/08/2015

I have been waiting since September, it took 6-7 months to have them because of postal problems. Finally I got them. it looks nice. Sent in a box

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted byfire80 on 03/04/2015

good quality batteries at an affordable price. don't know the specs on these but they light my flashlight just fine and last a long time. I have 10 18650 batteries now as I have been buying multiple flashlights and recently a headlamp and it is good to have multiple batteries available. I like of... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Affordable;

0 0 1

• posted bySebbaOla on 02/24/2015

I bought 12 of those batteries and use them in a Ultrafire 7xT6 flashlight. They work very good and have a sufficient capacity.

0 0 0

• posted byTopolopo12 on 02/17/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Very Cheap Price. High Capacity. Still work perfect They are coming with a plastic case The secure electronic (BMS) is included (its in the battery) Cons: I measured the capacity and it has "only" 2500mAh, but... Read more

Impression:fiksu;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: