Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalanlupatini on 08/22/2013

This product has surprised me a bit. When I first saw it at this website, I couldn't guess that it would come with a handy bag to hold all the stuff. They fit in a pouch that has a size about a closed fist. The tools themselves look good, and the overall quality of the tools are nice. All the stuff comes within nice little plastic bags, wich is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygovindcs33 on 07/01/2013

Well I haven't got a chance to use it in emergency-it's why i got it. But i did try a few of the tools just for fun. The quality seems decent. Doesn't feel like it will break or anything anytime soon. None yet! But I do hope that these dont let me down in a time of emergency when it is needed! Also, the glue could have been a bit more in quantity? Well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoko79 on 12/06/2012

It is a really nice must have thingy. It has everything, it came in a very nice little black thingy. So you can carry it everywhere and not loose the tools inside. Great product, for a great price. I cant really say it has any cons, it is a little heavier than i expected, but this is not a con for me but maybe it would be for someone else. Great product,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections