Pros: Easy to use. Full of resources. To name a few: PWM speed control (this is awesome), dual motor control. You can drive two motors in different directions (or the same) independently. Supports external power supply for the motor, this way you can provide way more power than you could with the arduino.... Read more
Jeg har ikke testet produktet enda men selve leveringen tar lang tid og er viktig å være klar over om en skal bruke dette som en gave. Ellers så skal det bli artig å prøve seg frem på både dette produktet og på det hovedproduktet som denne er ment for. Jeg har ikke testet produktet enda men selve leveringen ... Read more
Took some time to figure out how it should work, but after some googling i found a greate site that described what Everything was.
Cons: No dokumentation of what you have bought. Even a note with a weblink to the manufacturer would have been nice.
This page have tutorial and Quick description of the ... Read more
* The board is clearly labelled and is very easy to figure out how to use (with help from the ST website) Cons:
* A little larger than I was expecting (I guess I should have read the product description)
* No documentation came with the board, but I was easily able to find documentation on the ... Read more
This is an extremely solid motor driver. All of the components are very high quality. In addition, the soldering is fantastic, and the connector blocks are also high quality. None at all. This is another great module to have around in case you ever need it. Considering it's only a few dollars, it's better ... Read more
Quite cheap, easy to use and connect to an Arduino.You can drive two dc motors (PWM) or one 4-wire stepper motor. Several settings can be changed with jumpers. No documentation I connected a stepper motors from a dome camera to it and it worked like a charm! You have to use an external power source (... Read more
- GOOD QUALITY;
- EASY TO USE : connect digital outputs of your dev board to IN1-4 in order to control direction (IN1-2 for motor A, IN3-4 for motor B); connect PWM outputs of dev board to ENA and ENB to control motor speed;
- can provide 5V POWER SOURCE for your control board;
- USES FEW PWM OUTPUTS ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.