DX » Community » Reviews » L298N Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Work for me perfectly Good for learning Fort gikk det ikke
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysricardoleite on 12/14/2014

Could came with a manual, in english, to explain how it works. Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byLUCASLEITE on 12/04/2014

Pros: Easy to use. Full of resources. To name a few: PWM speed control (this is awesome), dual motor control. You can drive two motors in different directions (or the same) independently. Supports external power supply for the motor, this way you can provide way more power than you could with the arduino.... Read more

Impression:Great!,Work for me perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byla5hja on 11/29/2014

Jeg har ikke testet produktet enda men selve leveringen tar lang tid og er viktig å være klar over om en skal bruke dette som en gave. Ellers så skal det bli artig å prøve seg frem på både dette produktet og på det hovedproduktet som denne er ment for. Jeg har ikke testet produktet enda men selve leveringen ... Read more

Impression:Good for learning,Fort gikk det ikke;

0 0 0

• posted by8713831 on 11/29/2014

Pros : very affordable, large range of usage (tension and power wise). Delivered within 2 weeks, which is fine. Cons : Lack of documentation ; but Google will help you findng it anyway! Read more

Impression:Work for me perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byBader on 09/15/2014

Took some time to figure out how it should work, but after some googling i found a greate site that described what Everything was. Cons: No dokumentation of what you have bought. Even a note with a weblink to the manufacturer would have been nice. This page have tutorial and Quick description of the ... Read more

Impression:Good for learning;

0 0 1

• posted byDavwood on 08/29/2014

Easy and simply to use for my robot balancing project i'll certainly buy one more for a vacuum project Read more

Impression:Work for me perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byHedgeKeeper on 08/19/2014

Pros: * The board is clearly labelled and is very easy to figure out how to use (with help from the ST website) Cons: * A little larger than I was expecting (I guess I should have read the product description) * No documentation came with the board, but I was easily able to find documentation on the ... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

This is an extremely solid motor driver. All of the components are very high quality. In addition, the soldering is fantastic, and the connector blocks are also high quality. None at all. This is another great module to have around in case you ever need it. Considering it's only a few dollars, it's better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymr22turbo on 04/12/2014

Quite cheap, easy to use and connect to an Arduino.You can drive two dc motors (PWM) or one 4-wire stepper motor. Several settings can be changed with jumpers. No documentation I connected a stepper motors from a dome camera to it and it worked like a charm! You have to use an external power source (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadocko on 03/27/2014

- GOOD QUALITY; - EASY TO USE : connect digital outputs of your dev board to IN1-4 in order to control direction (IN1-2 for motor A, IN3-4 for motor B); connect PWM outputs of dev board to ENA and ENB to control motor speed; - can provide 5V POWER SOURCE for your control board; - USES FEW PWM OUTPUTS ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections