DX » Community » Reviews » OTG Connection Kit + Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510 / P7500 / P7300 / P7310
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleozawa on 09/22/2013

It works fine for a Galaxy tab. Its like a pen drive and a good card reader. I was looking for some way to transfer my photos from mi camera card to my table Galaxy and this is a solution for me. It cover my needs and it has a good quality of materials Not too fast in speed on transfer from a card to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypopliviustefan on 04/13/2013

It has a full USB port, a SD and micro SD, all functioning as expected. It is seen by the tablet with no problem and you can read/write all files on the external storage connected. The speed at which the external device data is read is a little slower than expected. This may not be the fault of the device,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosMed on 02/14/2013

Works as a pen drive and card reader for galaxy tab. The android os(Samsung customized) is not well adapted for external storage devices. When you plug a storage device on the gadget the android os(3.2 from samsung) creates a folder in a tmp directory, not very smart. Samsung could think a better solution ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteyl on 02/11/2013

it really works! Connects to Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510/P7500/P7300 all types of flash cards and convenient formats of memory cards: SD and transflash (miscoSD) is significantly expands possibilities of use of the device, does possible instant transfer of files. high quality of assembly, isn't present ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections