DX » Community » Reviews » OTG Connection Kit + Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510 / P7500 / P7300 / P7310
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• USB adapter for GT

posted by popliviustefan on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It has a full USB port, a SD and micro SD, all functioning as expected.
    It is seen by the tablet with no problem and you can read/write all files on the external storage connected.

Cons:

The speed at which the external device data is read is a little slower than expected. This may not be the fault of the device, but a limitation of the interface itself. Another small drawback is that I could only access the external data from the built-in file browser. 3rd-party programs did not saw the external drive. This is definitely an issue of the Android system and not of this device, but one should need to know this limitation before buying it.

OtherThoughts:

I used mine to review pictures taken with the digital camera on a larger screen when I am on the road. It works great for this.

Bottomline:

It is a good addition to the tablet and it gives you the features that other devices have built in.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections