Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySomRus on 01/21/2011

Good enough light, it is convenient to use. I bought it specifically for the garage, to be at night is something to see. But it can be used for camping. Quality of execution is not very good when you first fall broke plastic .. Batteries are not very well kept and can fly, so the light is not always included, as well as the device justifies its price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxlEm on 05/26/2010

* It's very bright. It will be perfect in the tent at night. I can read easily under the light. * It got 3 different light-modes to choose between. * It's using common AA-batteries. (4 batteries) * The quality isn't the best, in fact it seem to be really bad. When I received the camping light the packaging was damaged. There was some holes at the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxpower66 on 06/04/2009

- It is bright - Has 3 different modes - Easily hangable - Inexpensive - Cheap plastic - Feels like it will break easy It is a bright like and I like the 3 different settings. The only issue I have with the product is that it does feel cheaply made. I wish that it was made of more of a sturdy plastic. would have been great if it was even made with metal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkupigiau.eu on 09/23/2008

This lamp looks nice in pictures. Its shining nice and LED bulbs are good and strong enough for me. Lamp magnet is enough for this lamp. Build quality is not good. The lamp looks cheap and that think for hanging lamp on something have broken in first of touch. Its very teen and its easy to broke. Build quality is not good. The lamp looks cheap and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisb on 09/01/2008

Really bright (almost too bright)! Great battery life due to low power consumption of LEDs. Very light, and it's flat so will take up little space. Comes with magnets and removable hanger. Hanger had been crushed in shipping which limits the product's usefulness. Because it's so light, it's easy to dent. Quite difficult to open and close. Build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristonpal on 07/17/2008

Many LED makes your tent inside as bright as like it is daytime. With 4 normal batteries it works like forever because of the low energy consumption of LEDs. Be enviroment friendly and use these :) Very practical to carry around, EXCELLENT for backpackers. Also good for campingers to use inside a tent (the hanger included may do the job of hanging).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 06/13/2008

+ 3 modes; turn on outer ring, inner ring or both rings + Very bright LEDs, it illuminate my entire small room + 36 LEDs in parallel, will work well even if some LEDs are blow out + Good for modding - Inside is a bit rusty and not so neatly constructed, flimsy - It is very dusty on the packaging when I received it and some bits of the silver coating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngultra on 05/22/2008

-SUPER bright light, and good coverage (I was looking directly at it the first time, I'm still seeing stars!) -3 modes give varying brightness -super easy to install batteries (just twist the back off, no trouble with the batteries at all) -Not sure about battery life because I just got it, but pop in some NiMH rechargeables might be a good idea. -I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/23/2007

Very bright 3 modes Inside the battery compartment things look pretty crappy (springs bent etc) Fairly ugly design The build quality of this light is pretty mediocre, and its pretty unsightly, but it throws a great light. Good value light! Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmatthew on 11/10/2007

Excellent light. the brightness is unbelievable. can be hung from any tent as it does not weigh much. Boosts 30hrs continuous light. Excellent Batteries a bit fiddly to put in. Switch does not seem very positive. The switch may be the first part to fail. Don't hesitate to buy. For this price if you only use it a few times its well worth it. Great light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections