DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-B3 LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4 (AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdAus on 02/27/2010

small and convenient. Easily fits in pocket (handbag for the ladies). AAA available anywhere and easy to carry a backup battery. Enough light to just do the job. Reasonable balance between spot and radial lighting.Feels super strong. Could probably drive my car over it and it may not get damaged. One ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTripje on 12/04/2009

very bright white light, mine came without quality issues, no contact problems at all. the clicky switch feels solid and is in my opinion the best there is, on while you press and not reversed. good reflector and clear glass lens, no dust or other particles at all. none at all, maybe price but at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanj on 03/20/2009

Great output for an AAA Battery. Works just fine on NiMh (700 mah) Batteries. outstanding fit and finish. FORWARD CLICKY. Super great clicky action. Glass lens. Nice feel in the hand. Cute strike head Bezel Wrist strap is the worse I've every had on a Romisen (but still better than anything I've ever ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerpan on 11/05/2008

This is a goog lamp but i have issues with the black one ive ordered. IT CAN HEADSTEAND (so why bother about tailstand Geeks *S*) This one is not as bright as my silver one, dont know why. If i take my silverhead on the black one it gets better but not as good as on the silver one. So the reflector might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompasillo on 08/20/2008

+ This a small pocket size flashlight + As Romisen uses, the construction is very good, with a nice finish, clean and quality threads and a solid general impression + The genuine Cree led gives a very good beam shot, not too tight and not too wide, with also a useful spill + It is very bright for just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcuman on 06/11/2008

Small little guy. Like the little brother of the RC-G2. The throw is almost as good as RC-G2 though i feel it is lesser from my own test. The reflector head is too big. Kind of out of place if you were to hang on keychain for me at least. But shud be small enuf for lady's handbag. The runtime(eye standard)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygearhead on 05/30/2008

This is a very well made little AAA light. I recieved the light from DX in about 2 weeks after ordering in a plain padded manila envelope from Hong Kong in good condition. The threads were well cut and o-rings in good condition. Threads were lightly lubed. The threads are a pretty fine cut so lube is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections