DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 13mm Wide-Angle/0.67X Macro Lens Attachment for Digital Cameras & Cell Phones
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and I like the colour Cons:The magnet is not that strong, so if you have a case with plastic backing, then it will not attach at all. As a result, I have to give it to my co-worker since my ipad has a plastic backing cover. OtherThoughts:The main issue here... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaleTheSnail on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Both Macro and Wide Comes with two magnetic connections so you can use on more than one phone Macro is really macro Wide is quite wide Cons:Focus on the macro is so close it is almost limiting and it has only one focus area that can't be adjusted, it could perhaps just... Read more

1 0
  • posted byryabovnikit on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- magnet holder is solid - two in one - as for me, this angle is perfect if you want to use your phone as a car dash-cam. Cons:- None OtherThoughts:I use it to widen the angle of the camera on my tablet to use it as a car dash-cam. And the angle is wide enough for me. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLincolnArrais on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Macro lens allows you to take very close photos. The foccus point is about 2cm from the lens, and you still get nitid definition. Cons:You have to stick the ring on the back of your cell phone, around the camera. But I don't think that will damage it. OtherThoughts:There... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvevendy on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and funny gift for people who like to take photos with their phone. Cons:After the first use the phone froze and had some memory card issues, because of the magnetism I suppose. I don't really know, where the problem was and since then I didn't try it again. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadrianofborges on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Easy to attach (magnet and adhesive ring) 2) Come with a plastic protective tap to avoid scratch 3) Small and fits perfect to any cell phone or small camera 4) It does not distort image so much as a fish eye lens 5) Lightweight Cons:1) The ring adhesive bec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byramla on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Just about the cheapest way to take fisheye shots - Macro and wide angle in same package - Very close macro shots - Magnet is in the lens, your phone is only exposed to magnetism while the lens is attached - Smallest interchangeable camera lens I've owned Cons... Read more

Left shot also shows lighting config for macro. SGS2 camera and SGS2 camera w/ wide attachment.
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections