DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire UV-S5 CREE XM-L T6 3-Mode 1800lm 3-LED White Flashlight w/ Strap - Yellow (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 23 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTelevate on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A lot of my friends already owned this one, and recommended it to me, but when I first got it I was really satisfied. The flashlight looks and feels like great workmanship. It has a good grip and some weight that convinces you into believe it is a great choice... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytanveer1979 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good amount of light for 3 LEDs. Beam throw is very very good Build quality is excellent Can run on 2 batteries too! Rubber Gasket for sealing Two modesCons:Should be cheaper Four batteries mean using multiple chargers Not pocketableOtherThoughts:This is an excel... Read more

3 1
  • posted bylasermanathome on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The Fandyfire stays stable after longer time of use. The LEDs CAN handle the power, so the led's and the dewsign must be FIRST CLASS. I've used some ballistol to protect the driverplate and to stop the nasty sound when you replace batteries, this lubrication is... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrusudanion on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I really like this one! Broad hot spot, good colours, very compact- fits in a (big) pocket (without handle), swiching system is very clever. Build quality seems to be good.Cons:Magnificently bright. Unheard-of bright. wow. bright. Did I mention bright? Great light for the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysmavituna on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very bright.small,solid frame.I had Fenix TK 40 before...(600 lumen..but real 600!) this flashlight is more brigth and more cheap.Center of light diameter is 40-50 cm after 5 meters.Outer light diameter is 3-4 meters after 5 meters.very balanced.Outer light is sufficient b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygzveri on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very very bright, a bit brighter than the lights of the car, but not that long distance. It is very bright the first 100 meters, lower light from 100-200 meters, and very dim from 200-300 meters. Throws a lot of light around, it is not a focused beam, but a spreaded one,... Read more

night shot Fandyfire UV-S5
    1 1
  • posted bygasbag11 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The amount of light is amazing.Very good build quality. Fit and finish are very good. It's also a very good thrower. Much better than expected. Will throw some light about 250 meters, yet still has plenty of spill light for up close. It is definitely not just a flood lig... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrepard on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well I just recieved my Fandy-fire UV-S5 and can tell you I'm very impressed! Great build quality, everything fits and works as it should. Batteries fit perfect, switch is a very nice soft touch side mounted clicky with low, high and secrete strobe functions, it's packaged... Read more

1 0
  • posted byubaHh on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:bright as day during the middle of the night, good quality hard anodizing, heavy duty switch, batteries scratch the driver but doesnt seem to lower functionality. enormous floodCons:I doubt its actually 3000 lumen but it is a hell of a lot. A bit tricky to run with less... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycraappiboy on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Item came in a padded box, good for protecting the flashlight for its shipping. Includes a lanyard, and extra O-ring. Put in the 4x18650s (purchased separately), and wow! Very bright! Has large enough spill for suitable usage. Easy to use, one click for high mode, next cli... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections