DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire UV-S5 3-Mode 1800lm 3-LED White Flashlight w/ Strap - Yellow (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpax on 02/04/2014

1. Quite bright for such small package. Although it was claimed about 3000lm and they changed it to more realistic 1800lm later in description. 2. Sturdy built 3. Compact - not long but thick :-) 4. Good powerbox for 4x 18650 batteries which gives long living light on Low and enough time for High modes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySFoerster on 01/12/2014

Bright Light. I use it to find kids in the dark and to see if that noise in the bush is made by something big or small. So I like the wide spread of the beam. And its throw is about as far as I can hear. So this is perfect. Light lasts a long time. I especially like the side on/off button as I don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholeeman on 12/09/2013

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED THIS TYPE OF FLASHLIGHT, ALTHOUGH I HAVE TRIED MOST OF THE OTHERS, AND I CAN REALLY SAY THAT I WAS AMAZED AT THE INTENSITY OF LIGHT THAT THIS MODESTLY SIZED LAMP PRODUCES. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE COLOR BALACE IS SO NATURAL THAT IT REALLY GIVES A DAYLIGHT EFFECT. THE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTelevate on 11/02/2013

A lot of my friends already owned this one, and recommended it to me, but when I first got it I was really satisfied. The flashlight looks and feels like great workmanship. It has a good grip and some weight that convinces you into believe it is a great choice for a flashlight. It uses 4x 18650 batteries,... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byck.mitra on 07/06/2013

The batteries came fully charged and I could put them in and start using... It was daytime and the beam looked just bright. I could not imagine how it would look at night. While waiting for the night to arrive, I made other observations on the product. The shape is stout but looks well built and muscular.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanveer1979 on 05/29/2013

Good amount of light for 3 LEDs. Beam throw is very very good Build quality is excellent Can run on 2 batteries too! Rubber Gasket for sealing Two modes Should be cheaper Four batteries mean using multiple chargers Not pocketable This is an excellent torch, but with 3 LEDs the price should have been ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bylasermanathome on 05/27/2013

The Fandyfire stays stable after longer time of use. The LEDs CAN handle the power, so the led's and the dewsign must be FIRST CLASS. I've used some ballistol to protect the driverplate and to stop the nasty sound when you replace batteries, this lubrication is superior to all others I know (it is in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrusudanion on 05/13/2013

I really like this one! Broad hot spot, good colours, very compact- fits in a (big) pocket (without handle), swiching system is very clever. Build quality seems to be good. Magnificently bright. Unheard-of bright. wow. bright. Did I mention bright? Great light for the money. Buy this and you'll definitely ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysmavituna on 04/10/2013

very bright.small,solid frame.I had Fenix TK 40 before...(600 lumen..but real 600!) this flashlight is more brigth and more cheap.Center of light diameter is 40-50 cm after 5 meters.Outer light diameter is 3-4 meters after 5 meters.very balanced.Outer light is sufficient bright. They send a separe o-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygzveri on 03/10/2013

very very bright, a bit brighter than the lights of the car, but not that long distance. It is very bright the first 100 meters, lower light from 100-200 meters, and very dim from 200-300 meters. Throws a lot of light around, it is not a focused beam, but a spreaded one, which is really nice, you can ... Read more

night shot Fandyfire UV-S5

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections