DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire UV-S5 CREE XM-L T6 3-Mode 1800lm 3-LED White Flashlight w/ Strap - Yellow (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 23 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Top quality bright light!

posted by repard on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Well I just recieved my Fandy-fire UV-S5 and can tell you I'm very impressed! Great build quality, everything fits and works as it should. Batteries fit perfect, switch is a very nice soft touch side mounted clicky with low, high and secrete strobe functions, it's packaged well with an extra O-ring and a nice strong lanyard and has no issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this light to anyone looking for a bright thrower, or just to show off to your neighbour and freinds that you have the biggest, baddest light on the block!

Cons:

When i first searched out this light it was rated at 3000 lumens and was downgraded while my order was being processed. I think 1800 L is a more appropiate rating. Had to wait about 10 days for restocking. It might be nice if this could be offered as full kit, (light, batt., charger) all in one. Could be a little bit cheaper when comparing against others.

OtherThoughts:

I should also mention that I used "live chat" in English and was extremely impressed. Very helpful and knowledgable about my order. And when I asked for a partial refund on out of stock products, it was done immediatly.

Bottomline:

Great light, highly recommended!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections