Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Fandyfire carries on being awful bright.

posted by lasermanathome on 05/27/2013
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The Fandyfire stays stable after longer time of use.
    The LEDs CAN handle the power, so the led's and the dewsign must be FIRST CLASS.
    I've used some ballistol to protect the driverplate and to stop the nasty sound when you replace batteries, this lubrication is superior to all others I know (it is in fact a biodegradable , non toxic weapon oil made in Germany.
    That will protect the screwconnection and all kind op O rings.
    It is still one of my favorite Flashlights even after I've bought several other power -flashlights.
    Because the reflectorrs are relatively large, the throw is certainly good, only HID flashlights with much larger reflectors have more throw and more lumens.
    But that kind of lights are -untill now the only ones wich can overclass the small fandyfire.
    The cheaper -lookalikes have not even close the power of the fandyfire althought they look the same. The 5 led version may have more lightoutput, the smaller reflectors do not deliver the throw the fandyfire give.

Cons:

Keep it cool, that saves lifetime. Do not use high power when you don't need it
    The form is not ergonomic but having 3X WF501B equipped wit T60 or U2 are alkso not handy to hold ant that is the minimum you need to compairable results.

OtherThoughts:

Cherish your fandyfire, diamonds are forever!
    Use high current/high capacity 18650, otherwise the fandyfire gives not the promissed output.

Ideall to have when the powernet goed donw . place it on a table, , and aim on a white ceiling, your livingroom has light enough to do anything
    and lasts mostly untill the net-power is back.

Bottomline:

Should be in the case of a physician, the good Doctor can help where no light is available and light out the whole room wher he/she have to help, even when the netpower falls out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections