Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Real value for money

posted by Televate on 11/02/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

A lot of my friends already owned this one, and recommended it to me, but when I first got it I was really satisfied. The flashlight looks and feels like great workmanship. It has a good grip and some weight that convinces you into believe it is a great choice for a flashlight. It uses 4x 18650 batteries, and has a rubberband to avoid moisture from getting in, a extra rubberband is included. A woven band to attach it to your arm or around your neck is also included. The strength of the light is incredible. I've tested it in the woods, and it's like your in the middle of the day turning on the bright white light. I've checked that it's cabable to lighten up surfaces over 500 meters away. This is a incredible flashlight for a bargain price!

Cons:

Absolutely none.

OtherThoughts:

Remember to buy lots of 18650 batteries. A flashlight like this sucks a little bit of battery.

Bottomline:

If you want a flashlight who lights incredibly well, feels exclusive and durable this is the choice for you. I never tought you could get such a good flashlight for such a cheap price. Compared to my MagLite this light is much better, and the whole flashlight seems more durable than more wellknown brands.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections