DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-500 5-Mode 3000LM Memory 6-LED White Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYuriu on 03/08/2014

Everything is better than you can think THIS IS AMAZING! extremely bright light! Beats up my friend's ledLenser lamps. Color of the light is really good. I will use this lamp to gig fishing. I'ts light to carry and it wont heat really bad. On/Off switch works nice and feels good. Easy to use different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilbhemi on 11/14/2013

It can be easily taken apart, it has very powerfull beam and looks very good. It Has multiple O-rings to seal the internals. can´t find the button to change the 5-modes. Only ON/OFF, so no SOS or strobe... can´t tell if it´s 3000LM but it does the job great. I use it for hunting. We will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuck3r123 on 09/28/2013

Amazing flashlight! Its REALLY bright, its my first flashlight purchase on this site and im very happy with it. I bought 2, 2 chargers and 2 kit of 4 batteries. Its lightweight, and it feels nice at touch.. its like aluminium, great quality! You need to buy some batteries in dx, they are too difficult ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydietert40 on 07/09/2013

The flashlight is very bright and seems very solid (could even be used to protect yourself against burglars ;) ) It is quite handy and not that big for the amount of light it offers. I could not recognize any cons up until now. If you need a flashlight which can be focused you should rather get a HID ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDreugh on 04/12/2013

Bright light with a good range and great wide angle beam. Looks really great and feels like high quality. Flashes with high/low power when battery is running low. Cant think of any. I was so satisfied with this purchase that I decided to buy another one, unfortnately the second one was dead on arrival(... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBlobNZ on 07/19/2012

This torch is very bright, and the beam travels for 1km or more. I have used this at an outdoor party as a strobe light, everyone enjoyed it and the only comments were that it is TOO bright. The price also is very good. Another good thing is that the heat dissipation is good, the end doesn't get too ... Read more

0 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections