DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Digital Luggage Scale - 50kg/50g (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
A must for the frequent traveller
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikayeo on 08/25/2014

Pros: Clears the guess work of human approximation while going abroad with luggage check ins. Unit comes in hardy plastic meant to withstand more than 50 kg (the scale doesn't permit anyway). LCD read out is large enough for "long sighted" persons. I noticed that after you have suspended your bag for more than 3 seconds, the display will blink once ... Read more

Impression:A must for the frequent traveller;

0 0
  • posted bymatsga on 04/22/2014

It works just perfectly and the battery is included. It's made with good quality material you wouldn't normally expect on chinese products. I haven't tried it with 50kg (the max supported weight), but it easily handled 23kg. If I've to find something to improve, I'd drop the temperature sensor and I'd add some system to adjust the length of the cord:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfcdx on 02/13/2014

I love it! Very easy to use: find something to weigh, turn it on, lift and hold the handle with the something strapped and wait for the "H" on the display, press the Unit button to cycle through weight units and added bonus is temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit! This is a lot smaller than a similar product I bought at a store and it cost ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byValentoman on 10/02/2013

Is really Lightweight, very easy to use and small enough not to interfere with your other luggage. Just to say something seems it could cost a bit less but this is not a big deal. Great deal to travel with no more overweight cost for travelling with a few pounds extra. Its lightweights makes it not to load even more weght to your overweight suitcase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykl0wnn on 08/26/2013

Very easy to use scale, very lightweight, and really easy to carry around so much it makes it worth to take it on your travels. I've used it already a couple of times in order to prepare myself to low cost flights and it was more accurate than the scales at the airport. Could be 1 buck cheaper. Actually, I don't feel the need for other thoughts I understand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byankum on 07/28/2013

Pretty accurate (tested using ISO calibration weights) Good built pleasant rubber buttons. The plastic feels strong enough and doesn’t have that cheap made-in-china feel. Strong belt to hold the luggage handle Small in size and doesn't add to the weight of the luggage. Elegant look. Comes with a battery and ready to go. Built for people that can actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymessmy on 05/30/2013

Very convenient to operate. Simple and easy to use. The display can be switched between kg/lbs for weighing and celsius/fahrenheit for measuring temperature easily with a press of a button, and all very Accurate. The scale is sturdy built and yet is small and light weight. The manual is clear. Small enough to carry while traveling. Clear and readable ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byBarcodeBob on 02/07/2013

Seems to be a sturdy and well made product that feels like it will last a long time. The display is switchable between Kg and lb readings. Has a 50Kg/110lb maximum which is very adequate. I doubt that there would be too many people who have a single piece of luggage weighing more than this. The battery is very easy to get to and change. The grip is ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections