DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable Oil Bottle Style Keychain - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPcvanvliet on 05/06/2014

Cheap and it is exactly as described by Deal Extreme. There is also a small tool included which can be used to open up the screw on the bottom of a zippo or equal lighter. On mine there was also a small rubber placeholder for a spare flintstone. all in all very usefull to keep nearby. Could maybe be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamnlou on 04/02/2014

Extremely high build quality - machined aluminium. Anodised finish wears surprisingly well, not overly prone to corrosion Very robust container section Excellent seal (cap and container) to prevent leakage They are a little larger than I was expecting. However, this is just my expectation not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjauda on 08/07/2013

Really nice to have some zippo fuel and a extra flint with you on the go, got it attached to my keys. Don,t need to worry to run out on fuel and flint when i,m not home. Got the red one I see no scrathes on it. Cool look and paint on it looks nicely done. Could not find anyone. Its cheap and for only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections