Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymixjosef on 09/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to use. It is very transparent, almost not even noticed. Help protago screen so hateful against the stripes. This is not to degrade the screen of your PSP. Cons:The only complaint I can find is that when you have enough time playing, the hearing was m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurialGown on 08/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very strong and good build quality - Protects well your screen from any tiny scratches and dust - Very easy to apply on the screen - Extremely good price Cons:- Only con I can think of is that the colors seem darker than before, but that is okay for me, since... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattis on 08/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It protects your screen againts harmful and annoying scratches. Its thicker and harder than usual protectors. Cons:This makes your screen colour more yellow and makes the screen look disorted. You really cant enjoy the colors with this on, but it protects bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjinsing on 07/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good when applied gives mirror effect to screen. Fits screen nicely either psp fat or slim. Cons:Though hard to apply as if you bend the screen protector before applying, it seems to gives a distorted effect to screen, similar to if you pressed down to hard on a L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikospeed on 05/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Crystal Clear Clean Protector for PSP Fat / Slim . Doesnt matter if its Fat or Slim version since both are of the same LCD Size . No bubbles was seen when i pasted it ... its 1 of the better Screen Protector i ever used. Cons:None of what i can see from here . O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections