Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymixjosef on 09/18/2009

It is easy to use. It is very transparent, almost not even noticed. Help protago screen so hateful against the stripes. This is not to degrade the screen of your PSP. The only complaint I can find is that when you have enough time playing, the hearing was more tired than usual, but is offset to protect the screen. Still, is now the best protector I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurialGown on 08/11/2008

- Very strong and good build quality - Protects well your screen from any tiny scratches and dust - Very easy to apply on the screen - Extremely good price - Only con I can think of is that the colors seem darker than before, but that is okay for me, since I have problems with my eyes during long play, because of the brightness of the screen. Sort of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattis on 08/01/2008

It protects your screen againts harmful and annoying scratches. Its thicker and harder than usual protectors. This makes your screen colour more yellow and makes the screen look disorted. You really cant enjoy the colors with this on, but it protects better than others. This is totally much much thicker and looks like mirror when attached. It however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjinsing on 07/09/2008

Looks good when applied gives mirror effect to screen. Fits screen nicely either psp fat or slim. Though hard to apply as if you bend the screen protector before applying, it seems to gives a distorted effect to screen, similar to if you pressed down to hard on a LCD screen and made the colours run! Though if you remove the psp screen is actual fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikospeed on 05/30/2008

Crystal Clear Clean Protector for PSP Fat / Slim . Doesnt matter if its Fat or Slim version since both are of the same LCD Size . No bubbles was seen when i pasted it ... its 1 of the better Screen Protector i ever used. None of what i can see from here . Clean well with the cloth provided for a bubble-less application . If a bubble is spotted , use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections