DX » Community » Reviews » Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmorras on 11/20/2013

Tiene mucho recorrido de rosca lo cual permite asegurar que no se van a salir solos. Son faciles de poner y quitar ... pero lleva su tiempo dar todas las vueltas. Hecho de menos un tapon adicional para la rueda de repuesto ó para sustituir un tapon robado. Da una apariencia mas correcta al coche. Son de un tamaño adecuado, se dejan ver, pero ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazyhc on 10/01/2013

Ele possui um ótimo acabamento, é bem bonito, fácil de instalar tanto em carro quanto em moto. Realmente chama atenção. Tentarei o preto da próxima vez... Nenhum até onde me lembro. É um produto simples, não tem muito o que dar errado. Talvez só algum defeito na parte interna da rosca, o que não ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

They are metal tire valve caps, they are very well built, they are very very durable and stylish. They look really good on the tires. I can´t really find any cons, they are a product that you won´t really use a lot, you won´t be manipulating them. I really liked them, they are a great product, they make your tires look stylish and awesome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgatopulgoso on 07/24/2013

The product fits perfectly to the tire valves. Good material and well finished. Price-qualitiy relationship is much than i expected. In my country it costs more than twice i paid for it. After 6 months of use they remains as the first day. I am very happy with purchasing this product. At the moment, none cons discovered. I will be ordering a new ones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyarko on 06/29/2013

Cheap and good looking replacement for standard black plastic caps. Looks great with any silver or chrome rims. It's aluminum, not stainless steel so can be quite fragile. There are some minor scratches but it's not a problem for me. There's no any rubber seal inside. I bought one set year ago and screw them on brass valves. After a winter caps corroded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykabron2008 on 06/08/2013

The variety of products and the simple of the operation. The time of delivery, in my case that I live in Argentina the product it was late mas of one month. The prices are very good and the variety is big. On the other hand sometimes it gives a bit of dread the possibility from which algun product does not come and the truth not very well like to protest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaida on 05/31/2013

These are metal cap valves and feel very sturdy and look great. They are great looking and fit snugly. They should last a long time. Couldn't find anything wrong. They are exactly what I expected. I previously ordered the blue metallic valve caps. Somehow they all disappeared within about 6 months. Either kids stole them or they fell off because they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjornSeigers on 05/07/2013

This product comes in a nice package and is easy to open. This products isn't that hard to instal, you just have to screw them onto your valve. None because it are just valve caps. There can't be something wrong with it. If you want to add some nice details on your car or motorbike, don't hesitate and just order them. They are really cheap and are nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Fit excellently to car tire valves. Tighter than plastic caps but almost as light. Easy to get them on and off because of hexagonal design. Bright and shiny so they don't get lost if dropped. Look nice with silver hubcaps or on alloy wheels. Have been using them for a year. In summer and winter. Not a single problem so far. Bought spares, but none have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfmas on 03/07/2013

Very nice looking valves, Not heavy at all, Universal fit, Look awesome, Hard to break, Easy to find Feels cheap at the begging, but thats because its alluminum and not steal. One other tought... perhaps could tempt someone to steal them?? The package says 4 valves and it came with 4 so no problem there, but thers an empty space at the middle for a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections