DX » Community » Reviews » Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElgatopulgoso on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product fits perfectly to the tire valves. Good material and well finished. Price-qualitiy relationship is much than i expected. In my country it costs more than twice i paid for it. After 6 months of use they remains as the first day. I am very happy with purchasin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyarko on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and good looking replacement for standard black plastic caps. Looks great with any silver or chrome rims. Cons:It's aluminum, not stainless steel so can be quite fragile. There are some minor scratches but it's not a problem for me. There's no any rubber... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykabron2008 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The variety of products and the simple of the operation. Cons:The time of delivery, in my case that I live in Argentina the product it was late mas of one month. OtherThoughts:The prices are very good and the variety is big. On the other hand sometimes it give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaida on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are metal cap valves and feel very sturdy and look great. They are great looking and fit snugly. They should last a long time. Cons:Couldn't find anything wrong. They are exactly what I expected. OtherThoughts:I previously ordered the blue metallic valve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjornSeigers on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product comes in a nice package and is easy to open. This products isn't that hard to instal, you just have to screw them onto your valve. Cons:None because it are just valve caps. There can't be something wrong with it. OtherThoughts:If you want to add som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fit excellently to car tire valves. Tighter than plastic caps but almost as light. Easy to get them on and off because of hexagonal design. Bright and shiny so they don't get lost if dropped. Look nice with silver hubcaps or on alloy wheels. Cons:Have been using them fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfmas on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice looking valves, Not heavy at all, Universal fit, Look awesome, Hard to break, Easy to find Cons:Feels cheap at the begging, but thats because its alluminum and not steal. One other tought... perhaps could tempt someone to steal them?? OtherThoughts:The package s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloaam on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What to say about caps! They are light,very good looking caps that protects valves .They are cheap and made of lightweight aluminium. Cons:Maybe only one con is that they are eye catching product which can be stolen by kids. OtherThoughts:It is a such small thing and it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful light with a ridiculous cost I would say they are perfect as they are looking for ... simple beautiful color it big or too small and lightweight or shot a lot on the internet to find it or seen very many ... and these were the only ones that I liked these can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is obvious that this caps are a great upgrade to your old plastic black caps. It brings nice detail to your rims. They are not too big, which I was a little afraid before I got it. Very nice caps. Cons:The caps are some kind semi-quality, because the paint do... Read more

package caps - detail
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections