DX » Community » Reviews » Headphones with Line Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000 (1.5-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 09/11/2008

Long cord which is a definite plus as I usually keep the PSP in my bag and the remote control reaches & clips nicely to the outside strap of my bag. Ear buds are comfortable for long use and fits nicely. The remote control looks and feels nice. The remote control chrome scratches very very easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

a lot cheaper than the one in stores the cords are very long which is a pro and a con for me works with skype even thou i would rather have the one that goes all the way around your ear like headphones the only reason y i got these was because of skype other than that i hate these for only 1 reason they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byishiyakazuo on 05/27/2008

- Remote works great - Looks fairly decent - Works with Skype! (This is really why I bought it, and it does that job, so I'm quite happy just with this one.) It didn't exist when I bought my last one that didn't work with Skype? I can't think of too much in the way of cons here. Most of the text on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections