DX » Community » Reviews » Headphones with Line Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000 (1.5-Meter)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 09/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long cord which is a definite plus as I usually keep the PSP in my bag and the remote control reaches & clips nicely to the outside strap of my bag. Ear buds are comfortable for long use and fits nicely. The remote control looks and feels nice. Cons:The re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a lot cheaper than the one in stores the cords are very long which is a pro and a con for me works with skype even thou i would rather have the one that goes all the way around your ear like headphones Cons:the only reason y i got these was because of skype other than tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishiyakazuo on 05/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Remote works great - Looks fairly decent - Works with Skype! (This is really why I bought it, and it does that job, so I'm quite happy just with this one.) Cons:It didn't exist when I bought my last one that didn't work with Skype? I can't think of too much in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections