DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Film Guards with Cleaning Cloth for PS Vita
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFabioSkr on 04/09/2013

- Keeps bouth Vita screen and rear touchpad protected against scratches; - Fits nicelly even around the analogic sticks; - Comes with a front screen and a rear screen, so you don´t have to buy two products; - It was easy to place. None at all. I had already placed films on my phone and I needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathancs on 12/19/2012

It protects the screen very well and the rear touch pad PS Vita from scratches and keeps it free from dust and other debris that end up spoiling the PS Vita screen, very good price for the next two films Despite having a good price scratching the film very easily and is very difficult to apply the same,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodPin on 10/07/2012

- Keeps your Vita screen and rear touchpad protected against dust and scratches. - Fits nicelly, but not as good around the analogic sticks; - Comes with a front screen and a rear screen, so you don´t have to buy two products... - Not so easy to place. I had some problems due dust while I place ... Read more

Contents

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioHP on 07/19/2012

Make the screen protected. When cleaning the console screen, it makes the work more easy. Unfortunately not yet found a quick and easy way to put the film in the console. It is very difficult to place without leaving any bubbles between the screen and plastic. Use screen saver is essential to keep the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections