DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer (0~300'C)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusck33 on 05/30/2014

This thermometer is very cheap for the way it works. Here in Brazil it costs about five times more than this. I use it to toast malt for homebrewing and it fits perfectly well with my use. Small, easy to use and accurate. I don't have any con about it. Maybe could be a little easier to read the temperature,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldschunemann on 02/19/2014

Simple reading. It's accurate (when I leave it in the living room, it shows the same temperature as the room's thermometer). I prefer this to the electronic version. The base is rather narrow, so if you move it a bit inside the oven, it can fall through the oven griddle. It could have a hook on the top ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelixir2004 on 02/08/2014

Muy simple de usar. Solo lo colocas dentro del horno y calcula la temperatura, asì de facil. Pero lo bueno que facilita mucho el uso de hornos sin termómetro. Resiste bien altas temperaturas. Cuando use el mio, la base de metal donde se para el termómetro se encontraba doblada, y al ser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoroboros74 on 01/14/2014

has a metal hook to hang on rack or a little stand to set at the base of your oven metal hook is flimsy - will it break? if you need it, get it Maybe slightly overpriced for what it does, but considering shipping is included, it is fair. Just put this in your oven and get a temp reading. This is nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJwen on 01/08/2014

This oven thermometer works well as it supposed to. Temperature reading is accurate. Made with Stainless steel material, it's lightweight and sturdy. Has a clearly visible red color dial hand. Seems durable. Can reach a temperature of 300 degrees celsius, but I believe most home ovens can't go that high.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKennyke on 12/27/2013

Preparing food, I always want to know how hot it's really in the oven (at different places as well). This one just works perfectly! Easy and quickly, no maintenance. - none - At different places I found thermometers alike but they showed both F and C. I only need to know C so I bought this one (no "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenatopb on 10/21/2013

Thermometer is relatively cheap. Looks like it is resistent to temperature and eventual drops, making it quite durable. Display is not so clear and positioning could be more solid. Temperature is not as precise as a professional cook might need, however it helps for amateur cooks. It'd be nice if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySodariel on 09/01/2013

Siempre me he preguntado si la temperatura del horno era la ideal para descongelar las pizzas. Al fin encontré la solución! I always wondered if the oven temperature was ideal to thaw the pizzas. I finally found the solution! Si bien es de metal, la calidad no es la mejor y muestra los bordes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

- It's accurate for a normal needle thermometer. - The clip above the dial can be bent backwards so that it's becomes a hook grip. This way you can hang the the thermometer from the grill or grate in you oven. - It's very sturdy as it spends all it's time working time at a temperature bigger than 150... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPangaDayWalker on 06/29/2013

Very good product. I could verify it worked right in the first day. Was cooking something and it helped me to keep the temperature where I needed. It was very handy and very cheap. In Brasil it would cost me around 100 and it cost me almost nothing thru DX. I see no cons on the product. It does what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections