DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer (0~300'C)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's accurate for a normal needle thermometer. - The clip above the dial can be bent backwards so that it's becomes a hook grip. This way you can hang the the thermometer from the grill or grate in you oven. - It's very sturdy as it spends all it's time work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPangaDayWalker on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product. I could verify it worked right in the first day. Was cooking something and it helped me to keep the temperature where I needed. It was very handy and very cheap. In Brasil it would cost me around 100 and it cost me almost nothing thru DX. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesSoldats on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very cheap very sturdy thermometer. Excellent for the Oven. This helped me a lot to correlate the number in the oven knob number with its temperature since I have a self regulated oven. Easy to read through the mirror of the oven door. Used it a coulpe... Read more

0 1
  • posted byluvasu on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Practical and very useful in gas ovens, the oven khob reference temperature, supposed to give an average temperature, lies a lot, in my case 50ºC less than the real reading in the thermometer. Works perfect in a small electric oven. Cons:Needs to be clean... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBeccari on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It comes as handy, because of its efficiently small size. Due to it being small, it's also portable, you can easily carry it with yourself whenever you want. Works okay. Cons:Maybe the price could be better, but it is still unbeatable. The package could come more protec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byverneque on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good construction, good material, right size, Celcius graduation. In overall it´s a good thermometer and it does the job as expected. you must buy one and be happy. the item arrived on average time. Cons:maybe the price could be a little less OtherThoughts:none (50... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiaynoq on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very cheap - no batteries needed (obviously, but still a pro...) - easy to see the temperature - just the correct size: not too big, not too small - haven't checked against calibrated thermometers, but seems to be accurate Cons:- it could be a bit tricky to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomegeert on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cheap, accurate, nice size you can hang it from the clip or set it on it's stand the scale is in degrees Celsius up to 300 Celsius Cons:It feels as cheap as it is, so no real biggie. takes a long time to ship to Holland OtherThoughts:Bought it to put in a wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwongfei on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I do a lot of baking, roasting and grilling so getting an accurate temperature is very important. I already have a digital thermometer and bought this just for fun. Price is low and it does what it advertised. I verified it using the digital thermometer and it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybadillin on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its simple enough you take it out of its package, put it in the oven and it tells you the temperature inside! For what i can tell its a pretty good "room temperature" measurer Cons:None that i can think so. OtherThoughts:I can hang it in a viewable spo... Read more

The reason i bought this; Great product!
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections