DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafareino on 07/09/2014

Brigther than I should expect. No, actually not, it is quite bright, but it is reinforced bacause of the back mirroring that reflects the light in one direction It's great for decoration purposes and indirect ilumination. The contols are pretty simple! Whe you turn it on in the swich, it enters in a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArroque on 07/03/2014

I love this light. I put it in my bedroom and, There are many types of diferents colors. Very userful to turn on and off the light the time you want to. The battery come to me discharged, the shipping time can be faster and the product don´t illuminate all the place. The product is very cheap compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Its a color changing light. It uses RGB LED so it will probably not burn out in your lifetime. It has a remote control that has the battery included, just pull out the plastic covering that blocks the contact on the battery for shipping. My wife thinks its stupid, but I like it. I keep forgetting to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealBoy on 07/01/2014

It´s not just 4 colors! Não são apenas 4 cores! You have around 15 colors to have fun! Você tem aproximadamente 15 cores para se divertir. To much useful the Remote Control and the voltage from 85 to 220v. Muito util o controle remote e a voltage que vai de 85 até 220v. Don&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelettif on 06/26/2014

Easy to install. Durable I had 3 level of brightness but still 3 watts are to low for any use. Remote control require really an accurate aim. So isn't useful when the room is absolute darkness. It is a really cool lamp but it is too dark. Forget using it in day time. I do not know is there is a really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJareyes on 05/23/2014

Cheap and useful as well. cool design and easy to use, even though with the remote control. It has Red, Green and Blue colors and mixes of them also. You will learn to use it just in a minute! I can't find cons for this great product. Nevertheless, I would like that the bulb could have real white light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomontoro on 05/18/2014

Perfect light, worked as described with the remote control and that already comes with battery. Can use as single color or change the color as random. No cons Light has the perfect eviromemt for you room . Perfect light, worked as described with the remote control and that already comes with battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcoelho on 04/28/2014

The bulb size is according to brazilian specification, so the installation was very easy, the use of adapters was not necessary. Easy to use, friendly remote control. The remote control has to be pointed direct to the bulb, that is, it has to be installed in an opened luminaire, and close to the user.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykerysonpatrick on 04/24/2014

It's a very good and pretty light bulb. Came with a excelent building remote control. Has many color options to choose. Can slowly fade colours, or slightly faster. You can turn on/off the light by the remote too. Fits in every lamps and fixtures. It is the smallest lamp I have ever seen.The light ain'... Read more

out the package With the remote control Another angle

0 0 0

• posted bypaulotaviodr on 04/16/2014

Does what it says and has good quality. Works fine with 110V (AC ranges from 85 to 265V) and the remote control works perfectly. Light came in appropriate packaging. I'd love to receive a guide or manual-like explaining the tech specs and so on, but it's OK. The white light doesn't work exactly white,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections