DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Awesome solid Muy bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheunnoanprojec on 01/21/2015

Is smaller than you would think. Not very bright, however makes good mood/atmospheric lighting. The white is not pure white but rather a mix of all the colours. The fast, strobe and fade modes all do as said, but the smooth mode doesn't seem to do anything.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byphoenix1234 on 01/13/2015

I have this in my lamp right now. First thing I noticed is how light it is. It's very light. This is made out of plastic and metal and the lens seems to be made out of plastic too. Holding this in my hand if feels very sold and it looks to be well built and it screws in very nicely and it doesn't... Read more

Impression:Very cool;

0 0 0

• posted byShinitamma on 01/13/2015

The product is very easy to use. It is bright enough to be a nice accent light, perfect for gaming. Remote is very convenient. Can be used as night light since it dims very low if desired. Fade mode works well, but it defaults to demo when it is plugged in. Recommend using ON/OFF button on remote... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8939665 on 01/08/2015

24 hour shipping - dont expect miracles. Shipping was horribly slow for an item claiming to be shipped with in 24 hours. I had multiple items purchased and online they posted a tracking number. Since my other order did not get this special "ships within 24 hours"... my entire order was held until... Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byBenPerc on 01/02/2015

Pro - Remote Controlled, has a wide range of colours to chose from and has variety of settings. Con - Remote distance is only a few feet. I have to get out of bed to shut the light off.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bylayosh1 on 12/28/2014

Pros:Low cost, easy to use Cons:low quality, strange colormixing (For example, orange is weird), but for 5$ it is good :-)

0 0 0

• posted byxmicix on 12/16/2014

These RGB leds are pretty good. They are well designed and one remote can control multiple lights. This is a very nice feature. The light is a little dim however and this is kind of a bummer. I don't think it is a 3W led, compared to other leds i have. The remote feels decent enough.

Impression:Nice design;

0 0 0

• posted byLeosaomz on 12/08/2014

Gostei desta lampada, bem legal para fazer uma luz ambiente mais intimo, bem interessante colocar no quarto de canto ou sala de estar, bem legal.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bygarwood on 12/07/2014

Pros: as advertised, compatible with existing fixtures, pleasant lighting effects, low power use/heat dissipation. Cons: modest maximum light output (only a problem if one expects a BRIGHT light), custom lighting programs would be useful (for example: smooth transitions among a set of brighter, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCristovaow on 12/02/2014

Pros: Easy to use specially with the remote control Cons: The white isn't really white and it could have a stronger colors Nice to have if you want to chance a little it our surrounding and It is also fun at Kids room.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections