DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcellosacht on 03/02/2015

pros: produto muito bem feito, parece ser bem resistente, cores bem nitidas e pela baixa potencia são extremamente brilhantes, melhor do que esperado, fiquei muito satisfeito. otimo custo beneficio. contra: nada a informar.

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byilaleks on 02/06/2015

works OK, nuances well colored and as indicated. Not too powerful though, but works OK for ambient lighting.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAlinetux on 01/28/2015

It's good for decoration, because has a low light (is only 3w). If you need to light up the ambience buy a 10w lamp (SKU: 306576). Con: No save the configuration If you turn off the switch , you need to configure again. É boa como decoração, a luz dela é fraca (são só 3w). Se precisar iluminar o... Read more

Impression:good,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byWinod on 01/26/2015

material is good. Its works very well. I use this now for few months. I am pleased how the light works. With the remote is it very easy to handle.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bytheunnoanprojec on 01/21/2015

Is smaller than you would think. Not very bright, however makes good mood/atmospheric lighting. The white is not pure white but rather a mix of all the colours. The fast, strobe and fade modes all do as said, but the smooth mode doesn't seem to do anything.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byphoenix1234 on 01/13/2015

I have this in my lamp right now. First thing I noticed is how light it is. It's very light. This is made out of plastic and metal and the lens seems to be made out of plastic too. Holding this in my hand if feels very sold and it looks to be well built and it screws in very nicely and it doesn't... Read more

Impression:Very cool;

0 0 0

• posted byShinitamma on 01/13/2015

The product is very easy to use. It is bright enough to be a nice accent light, perfect for gaming. Remote is very convenient. Can be used as night light since it dims very low if desired. Fade mode works well, but it defaults to demo when it is plugged in. Recommend using ON/OFF button on remote... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8939665 on 01/08/2015

24 hour shipping - dont expect miracles. Shipping was horribly slow for an item claiming to be shipped with in 24 hours. I had multiple items purchased and online they posted a tracking number. Since my other order did not get this special "ships within 24 hours"... my entire order was held until... Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byBenPerc on 01/02/2015

Pro - Remote Controlled, has a wide range of colours to chose from and has variety of settings. Con - Remote distance is only a few feet. I have to get out of bed to shut the light off.

0 0 0

• posted bylayosh1 on 12/28/2014

Pros:Low cost, easy to use Cons:low quality, strange colormixing (For example, orange is weird), but for 5$ it is good :-)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections