DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Awesome Muy bien Nice design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxmicix on 12/16/2014

These RGB leds are pretty good. They are well designed and one remote can control multiple lights. This is a very nice feature. The light is a little dim however and this is kind of a bummer. I don't think it is a 3W led, compared to other leds i have. The remote feels decent enough. Read more

Impression:Nice design;

0 0 0

• posted byLeosaomz on 12/08/2014

Gostei desta lampada, bem legal para fazer uma luz ambiente mais intimo, bem interessante colocar no quarto de canto ou sala de estar, bem legal. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bygarwood on 12/07/2014

Pros: as advertised, compatible with existing fixtures, pleasant lighting effects, low power use/heat dissipation. Cons: modest maximum light output (only a problem if one expects a BRIGHT light), custom lighting programs would be useful (for example: smooth transitions among a set of brighter, bluer ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCristovaow on 12/02/2014

Pros: Easy to use specially with the remote control Cons: The white isn't really white and it could have a stronger colors Nice to have if you want to chance a little it our surrounding and It is also fun at Kids room. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDalvan12 on 11/30/2014

Tem boa luminosidade e o controle funciona bem em até 4m de distância. Read more

Produto bom Produto bom Produto bom Produto bom

0 0 0

• posted bymvevans1 on 11/30/2014

It's really only 3 colors, the other colors are just combinations of the first 3, so they aren't as good. Read more

0 1 0

• posted byChelo230 on 11/27/2014

Pros: Lâmpada multicolor que expressa as cores perfeitamente. O controle remoto funciona muito bem também. Além do preço ser excelente. Contras: não há. Read more

Impression:Bom qualidade cores;

0 0 0

• posted byBonacina on 11/25/2014

Pros: this lightbulb with remote control is very awesome! there are many configurations you can use, many colours of light... i use it in my son's bedrrom, with blue light to sleep =) Cons: its not THAT bright, but anyway... still awesome. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8750424 on 11/24/2014

Todo correcto. El envio muy rapido. La calidad del producto se puede considerar suficiente por el precio pagado. Funciona sin problemas y con una buena potencia. Read more

Impression:Muy bien;

0 0 0

• posted byhahadumball on 11/13/2014

pros: Easy to use, just plug and go. remote is super simple to use. cons: on and off button a bit bipolar sometimes i had to go up to the light to turn it back on, not really bright as the light is directed at the floor so it barely lights up a room. Wouldn't bother with this unless you like the novelty ... Read more

not that great not bright enough

Impression:not brilliant;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections