DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rafareino on 07/09/2014

Pros: Brigther than I should expect. No, actually not, it is quite bright, but it is reinforced bacause of the back mirroring that reflects the light in one direction It's great for decoration purposes and indirect ilumination. The contols are pretty simple! Cons: Whe you turn it on in the swich, it enters in a demo mode, changing the color in... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Arroque on 07/03/2014

Pros: I love this light. I put it in my bedroom and, There are many types of diferents colors. Very userful to turn on and off the light the time you want to. Cons: The battery come to me discharged, the shipping time can be faster and the product don´t illuminate all the place. OtherThoughts: The product is very cheap compared to the ones... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Weeeee on 07/02/2014

Pros: Its a color changing light. It uses RGB LED so it will probably not burn out in your lifetime. It has a remote control that has the battery included, just pull out the plastic covering that blocks the contact on the battery for shipping. My wife thinks its stupid, but I like it. I keep forgetting to try it at night, but when I do, PARTY O... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RealBoy on 07/01/2014

Pros: It´s not just 4 colors! Não são apenas 4 cores! You have around 15 colors to have fun! Você tem aproximadamente 15 cores para se divertir. To much useful the Remote Control and the voltage from 85 to 220v. Muito util o controle remote e a voltage que vai de 85 até 220v. Cons: Don´t has. OtherThoughts: If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jareyes on 05/23/2014

Pros: Cheap and useful as well. cool design and easy to use, even though with the remote control. It has Red, Green and Blue colors and mixes of them also. You will learn to use it just in a minute! Cons: I can't find cons for this great product. Nevertheless, I would like that the bulb could have real white light. OtherThoughts: I'm thinking t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by omontoro on 05/18/2014

Pros: Perfect light, worked as described with the remote control and that already comes with battery. Can use as single color or change the color as random. Cons: No cons OtherThoughts: Light has the perfect eviromemt for you room . Perfect light, worked as described with the remote control and that already comes with battery. Can use as single... Read more

0 0
  • posted by wcoelho on 04/28/2014

Pros: The bulb size is according to brazilian specification, so the installation was very easy, the use of adapters was not necessary. Easy to use, friendly remote control. Cons: The remote control has to be pointed direct to the bulb, that is, it has to be installed in an opened luminaire, and close to the user. If the power supply is cut, whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by kerysonpatrick on 04/24/2014

Pros: It's a very good and pretty light bulb. Came with a excelent building remote control. Has many color options to choose. Can slowly fade colours, or slightly faster. You can turn on/off the light by the remote too. Fits in every lamps and fixtures. Cons: It is the smallest lamp I have ever seen.The light ain't stronger.It is not to use for... Read more

out the package With the remote control Another angle

0 0
  • posted by paulotaviodr on 04/16/2014

Pros: Does what it says and has good quality. Works fine with 110V (AC ranges from 85 to 265V) and the remote control works perfectly. Light came in appropriate packaging. Cons: I'd love to receive a guide or manual-like explaining the tech specs and so on, but it's OK. The white light doesn't work exactly white, it's a mix of the three colours... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Raara on 04/15/2014

Pros: Fairly bright light. Many colour options on remote (15+white). Can slowly fade colours (smooth on remote), or slightly faster (Fade on remote). The solid colours can be dimmed. The light can be turned off with the remote. You can have the light step through colours (flash, or strobe on remote, strobe is slow, flash is faster). Uses hardly... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections