DX » Community » Reviews » SANDISK High Speed Micro SD / TF Card w/ SD Adapter - 32GB (Class-6)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaryDrohan on 12/17/2013

Both the SD card and its adapter are of extremely high quality. Write and download speeds are well up to scratch. The packaging is easy to open and has the components well protected from any shock damage. Of most importance is the devices functionality. I'm using with a dashcam and it works a treat. Although packaging was tight and shock resistant it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyomach on 12/17/2013

Product appears to work in the correct speeds (Class-6) and is really 32GB. Seems to be a legit Sandisk product or a very high quality product. More expensive than the ripoffs, but you get what you paid for. Haven't tested the adapter yet, but it looks pretty solid and given the quality I assume it'll work. For ~30$, You get a very good Micro SD card,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalapacho on 11/28/2013

Great product. Works as advertised. Original, not a fake. Tested with software for proving read/write speed and works just fine. Nothing to do with the card itself but it may fail when used in a Samsung Galaxy S2. This was my case. It seems there is some tech deficiencies between Sandisk and the Galaxy that lead to issues with the card not working or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoacapifi on 11/18/2013

Great product. Ideal for those who likes to download many things on samrtphones and loves to hear a song. It is enough space for all files you want on your mobile phone, without the need to erase some data, because disk is full I can't think on something bad on this one My nokia asha 305 don't recongnize the changes of music labels made on pc. However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcthire on 10/02/2013

Memória de qualidade indiscutível, original. Sua velocidade permite gravação em filmes em HD e permite o armazenamento de milhares de fotos de grande resolução. Nenhum item contra. É ideal para uso em minha camera fotográfica, na qual faço filmes em HD e capturo muitas fotos com resolução de 16 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalapacho on 09/20/2013

Good capacity for a good price. Seems an original product. Not a fake for sure. I tested it with Hw2testw and worked flawlessly at 7 MB/s write speed and 21 MB/s read speed. So it's a class 6 indeed. Just an advise for the unwary: format the card first, before trying to use it!!! It was not pre-formatted so I tried to use it right after unpacking it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymishematza on 08/29/2013

The make Sandisk is a leader in the making of very high quality and reliable SDHC cards and Micro SD Cards. 32GB is a lot .... Fats speed for HD recording. Comes With Adapter for SDHC - so everyne can use it most digital cameras, HDR recorders, tablets and smartphones. I wish the price was lower. If one searches the Internet he will find a cheaper card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonAncillotti on 02/26/2013

I'm amazed this MicroSD. It is of great quality ofa product qualdiade original Scandrive and high caonfiabilidade. He will use my test behaved very well being as fast as the memory of my dispostivo Android no observer I'm using it on my Android 4.1.2 Stock ROM Samsung's Galaxy Note II, and he funcionaou well. Has realized dorecado. And also worked with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 02/05/2013

It's read very fast by my smartphone. I can store all that I want in this 32 GB card. I didn't try the read/write speed yet, but I believe that it's around the shown speed of 30 MB/sec indeed. The price is also very good when compared to the same product here in Brazil. Comes with the adapter in a sealed package from SanDisc. No cons, it worked properly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynurseevy on 01/07/2013

The sd card does the job, it does work excellent. You have a small sice for tablet, mobile phone, ... and a bigger adapter for other devices. The price is much lower the in Europe and you get the same quality. The delivery took a few weeks but I think this was because of the Christmas holiday's. But still in a fair time. In the future I will my SD card ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections