DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Class 1 Vista-Ready USB Dongle (100-Meter Range)
  • 5 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydswan on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine. Does exactly what i want it to do.. Good range tested in regular household. Not sure if it will go the advertised 100'. Seems to work fast and transfers files and handles remote operations from my smartphone just fine. Cons:Poor construction quality. The casin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJoTheVeteran on 10/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine. Useful to share content with old phones or even newer if you're bored to create a wifi/ftp connection. In general, bluetooth only thing that needs is a parring code and then it works instantly. Cons:It is tricky to install. The software that comes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristoRedentor on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and light, it won't botter you if you decide to keep it on your backpack. With a good range and a very "plug and play" behavior, even on Vista and W7, this is a way of making a bluetooth capable machine wherever you find a PC, to quickly dispat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byermissao on 07/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plug and play in my Windows Seven. Is not too small to easily lost it... Range is good. É só ligar e usar no meu Windows Seven. Não é tão pequeno pra perder facilmente... Tem bom alcance. Cons:A little fragile in my opinion. Lack a pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamos on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a handy/dandy usd bluetooth dongle.It works out of the box with XP SP2 and XP SP3 as well as Ubuntu 8.04. Range is so far pretty good, great little toy to experiment with. The actuall antenna is printed on the circuit board, and I'm going to try to wire in a rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalshy1 on 01/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it does work! so that is a pro. and it does look pretty good. the price is not bad although i think you could say that about anything on this website :) Cons:the built quality is not very good, first off, the antenna is not real. it is just a piece of plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciostz on 10/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the product and good. the operation has put some critical points but generally served to him by the value min muiuto worth the penalty vale totalmente a pena muito bom Cons:the product may have missed me I put his body is fragile and he opened the dish and garnish serve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by77Mike77 on 07/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a handy/dandy usd bluetooth dongle. It works out of the box with XP SP2 and XP SP3 as well as Ubuntu 8.04. Range is so far pretty good, great little toy to experiment with. The actuall antenna is printed on the circuit board, and I'm going to try to wire i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderas2 on 07/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, works great. Just plug and play. Un dispositovo Barato, pero funcional. Listo para conectar y funcionar en winxp. Cons:Build quality is poor. The range is not 100 meter. El material con que esta hecho se siente fragil, con algun cuidado durara mucho tiempo. El ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIreland on 05/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works which is the most important part. Good fitting USB connector. Drivers for XP included Cons:Build quality is poor and I don't expect it to last very long.Antenna was falling out on delivery and when I opened the case to refit it found it was just a plast... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections