DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.4GHz 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi Wireless Network Card Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhstehr on 12/24/2013

Works well with Linux. Wireless N Support. With 150Mbps it can transmit 500 characters in 27 microseconds (if you know what I mean). Only 150Mbps. There are now even tynier ones. A nice Little WiFi Adapter. I bought this to add WiFI capibility to my Raspberry Pi and it works great. It is supported by Raspbian out of the box. I could also configure it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylionelschiepers on 12/18/2013

Works perfectly with my raspberry pi or windows 7. The Wifi adapter uses a standard ralink chipset which makes it easy to use with linux too. I'm currently using it with the distribution raspbmc for raspberry pi. It's large for a laptop. Prefers a nano type wifi adapter for that usage. I recommed this doggle because it's cheap (5.1 euros actually) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrwindows on 10/17/2013

Nice packaging, comes with a small CD. Quite small: It will not oversize your computer Easy to install: Comes with Linux and Mac drivers, along with the expected Windows drivers. Software is quite clear and easy to use. Range is great. It is not automatically detected by Windows, you need to install the drivers. Apiece of cake, actually. It takes an ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byarto111 on 09/20/2013

Very compact wi-fi adapter, which, for example, can extend the functionality of your dektop computer when you are building your home wi-fi network. Would do the same job as any other adapter but for very reasonable money. The lack of the manual. On the other hand, do you really need one ? Does, what's expected of it. The bundled software get's in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytatorenato on 09/18/2013

Very good product. Very small. The price is really honest and the delivery was fast. I bought 2 of them, It was easy to install with the cd that comes with it. I had no problem installing on windows XP, even in a old computer with a Pentium 4. The range is good and the reception works great. None so far. Still working. And even the delivery was fast.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydetra on 09/13/2013

This little unit is small and does a great job. I have had no reception problems with this unit, but I do have strong wifi signals. It works outside of my house. I use on a raspberrypi (rPi v2) running xbmc (openelec). Selected the network from within the XBMC menus. It needed a reboot but then it worked. I am using XBMC in an audio capacity so I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStranger007 on 09/05/2013

The build quality is actually quite good! Works oob with Raspberry Pi on Raspbian distro and RaspBMC (XBMC) distro. Easy to install; Gets a good signal reception even installed in the USB port inside the case; Arrived at my house quite fast. Speed could be some higher - Range is not very high, but acceptable. Cheap dongle, but great work with it. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

- Works oob with Raspberry Pi on Raspbian distro and RaspBMC (XBMC) distro - Speed is fair enaugh to stream HD-content over local network - Stable connection, uptime now two weeks after reset the Raspbeerry: no problems related to network! - Quite small, so it'll fit on any computer - Handles WPA-2 protocol if OS is suitable - Speed could be some higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahuillet on 07/11/2013

- low price - works out of the box on Linux with recent kernels (including Raspberry Pi with Archlinux, but also a regular laptop computer) - range is correct (I use it in a different room, across 10 meters indoors) - speed is somewhat limited - latency is sometimes high, and the connection is not very reliable, ping will show spikes to 250 milliseconds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlambers on 06/15/2013

It's a cheap WiFi adapter that enables you to connect your device to a Wifi access point The adapter is based on the Ralink RT5370 chipset so it can be configured as Wireless Access Point in Linux (great for Raspberry Pi projects) The power consumption seems low, although I must admit that I didn't measure it yet none Delivery was exceptionally quick ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections