DX » Community » Reviews » GX5.3 3W 6000K 200-Lumen 4-LED White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjgertenbach on 02/20/2014

Busy replacing all the 12 volt down lights in my house with these. They are cost effective. Nice and bright. Had them now for a couple of months and all still working fine. No problems yet. Excelent price! One of the lights connecters was loose. Opend it and fixed it with super glue. Same light is still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompadiver on 12/15/2013

Luminosidad excelente como durabilidad, compre otras y no duraron tanto como estas, llevo comprada mas de 20 y la verdad que son muy buenas. No tienen el mismo color, a pesar que en su descripción dicen White Light y para nuestro español es blanca, no todas las que me llegaron tienen el mismo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH3PO4 on 11/25/2013

+ Even, bright light + Good angle (more than 50 degrees with no hot-spot) + installed 4, all works well, no malfunctions + solder and board quality looks well enough - not water/dust/humidity proof or resistant - casing is open (the aluminium heatspreader is not enclosed ) - works very well for what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesponja79 on 10/02/2013

i am starting to replace all my lamps at home for led lights, and these were the first ones to replace my old halogen 20w/30w and 50W lamps. They are wath i was expcting when i ordered them, the light is very similar in brightness to the 20W halogen lamps with the advantage that it expends a lot less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTelios on 05/14/2013

Very white light, even if it can be too white for most people. This kind of light is very different from a standard bulb lamp. Anyway I wanted to test them due to their low cost. Not so bright, not very useful if you want to use 3 or 4 of them to light a room I used four of them to replace four alogen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRingmaster2 on 04/03/2013

With enough white light for replace halogen bulbs, this 4W MR16 is exactly as announced; with a driver for use with 12VAC/DC, it is even a bit dimmable so you can regulate the total light received (and reduce the electricity bill even more). Well designed and constructed, it will maintain the four 1W ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesponja79 on 01/14/2013

i am starting to replace all my lamps at home for led lights, and these were the first ones to replace my old halogen 20w/30w and 50W lamps. They are wath i was expcting when i ordered them, the light is very similar in brightness to the 20W halogen lamps with the advantage that it expends a lot less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalteador2 on 12/26/2012

Luz blanca tal y como me gusta ami perfecta para los ojos de buey en acabado de color plata no tan potente como la bombilla clasica de cincuenta watios pero con luz suficiente,teniendo en cuenta el precio al que se encuentran en el mercado las bombillas de led equivalentes ya puedes enpezar a ahorrar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipoolar79 on 12/16/2012

I replaced some 20W halogen bulbs in a light fixture with these, so I can only compare them with the old bulbs. This particular bulbs light is closer in colour to fluorescent bulbs than halogen (~7000K vs. ~3500K), and is *brighter* at every setting of the dimmer controlling the fixture - more so at ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections