DX » Community » Reviews » GU5.3 3W 6000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
nice light works fine :) Superb option to save money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmallens on 12/06/2014

I ordered just a year ago, they arrived two months after ordering. They look very nice on real and besides the low quantity of Lumen, they make a good job, the light is a bit cooler than expected but you can balance it with other lights. In resume great product and very good price! Read more

Nice light works fine!

Impression:nice light works fine :);

0 0 0

• posted byvidalgm on 11/20/2014

Now we have very expensive electricity in my country. I, then, decided to change the old bulbs for this new led ones. They are well constructed, have good overall quality and nice light colour. Very easy to substitute. By today I have bought more than 30 of them. Follow my advise, save money, save energy,... Read more

Impression:Superb option to save money;

0 0 0

• posted byiuliuscaesar on 12/23/2012

The GU5.3 3W 7000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V) successfully replace 20W halogen bulbs. The price is the best thing at this bulbs. Also the 3W consumption is a great pros of these lamp. The shipment to Romania was reasonable (18 days). Light is a too cold. On the packed boxes are not to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnwilly on 09/03/2012

Great price for light bulb, equivalents in local hardware store Aus $12 each, seem to be well made, will save Dollars in power bills, will fit whole house with LED lights eventually, fit into normal halogen fittings very easily Light is not too bright, a bit cold for general lighting I just put them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypericoloco2000 on 07/30/2012

The GU5.3 3W 7000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V) is great to replace old halogen bulbs. it ONLY consumes 3W!!!! it does not use power for heating so you can touch the lamp with your fingers whenever you want. Cons: Other: Bottomline: I actually recommend to buy this product. It is bright ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections