DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to IDE HDD Caddy for Dell D500 / D600 / Inspiron 300M / 500M + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiepaw on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Installation was a snap...no problem. My new sata hard drive fit right in. No problems setting bios to boot from module hdd. Cons:Would have been better if all the hold screws had been included. Also, it was good that I had the really small Phillips-head screwdriver neede... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhhle on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ease of use. - Cheap price. - Very useful if you need to extend the capacity of your laptop hard disk or SSD. Cons:- A little bit expensive but compared to original DELL device, it is worth buying :). OtherThoughts:- need to adapt a little bit the screws mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythe9wolves on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits well to the DVD-rom slot, no chanche to slip out (in a D630). Assemling is simple, I got some screws in the packet as well, which was more than enough to fix the hdd into it. There is a small black plastic bearer, which is not on the pics, to hold steady... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbeun on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great item to increase the hard drive capacity of your old laptop. Especially usefull for equipping my old laptop with an SSD hard drive (mounting old hard drive in this external bay). Performance of laptop greatly increased. Screws to hold HD drive in place are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemir on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:color looks identically like DVD-R drive of my D620, works perfectly, absolutely without problems. easy to install, easy to use, transmission rate is also very good (32MB/sec from internal HDD) Cons:too bright constant shining blue LED, but this is fixable very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections