DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD Caddy for Apple MacBook Pro + More
  • 5 star 23 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysbtracky on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good shaped product. It was more polite than I expected. Product fits perfectly inside Apple MacBook Pro mid-2012 13" without any adaptation. It worth the price. Cons:Hard drive, after installed, stays faced down, aganist keyboard, forcing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCas95L on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfeclty. Really nice to replace the dvd drive you never use. Light aluminum case that fits my 15 inch macbook pro well. Cons:No cons really, simple product su no complaints. The sticker installation is out dated. No manual. Just use common sense during... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcd94 on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, easy to install, you get a screwdriver with magnetism( the screws are really small! and helps alot!), decent quality, fits hdd's/ssd's at 2.5"perfectly. Cons:The alignment when the hdd is conneceted doesnt fit some of the screws, and the screws for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlontls on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works great and it does what it should do. It fits perfectly in my MacBook Pro. On the product there is a little discription how to install it. You get extra screws with it, just to be sure, but you don't need them, because you use the screwa that are alrea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomiheyLA on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fits perfectly solid build quick shipment price quick installation with the quide from ifixit.com two harddrives (ssd + hdd) in your macbook! Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:used in macbook pro 15" late 2011 I am not sure if it is a good idea to put your hdd in it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhajduk78 on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very light and it comes with all the screws necessary to replace the DVD-R with another HDD. Cons:The side screws are a bit too long, and they interfere with the top screws. OtherThoughts:If you need more HDD space and you barely use the DVD drive, you s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanvlieg on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy metal construction Holds drive securely in place Foolproof Works as advertized Doesn't slow the drive down Cons:It is a bit heavy compared to a plastic one I have used, this isnt a noticeable difference but the case is around as heavy as the old superdr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplenum on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I need this for adding second drive for my macbook. It fits nicely for my original macbook drive. The primary drive then got a new SSD drive. Installed without problem at all. Cons:The sticker installation is out dated. No manual. Just use common sense during... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeech on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, material quality is good, and fits perfect on Macbook Pro (tried only on Early 2011, but should work on any other Macbook with SuperDrive). Cons:Haven't found any cons yet. Not a con, but would be nice that it includes a superdrive caddy, for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrDrG26 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the pefect tool if you need to install a second HDD on your macbook pro. It comes with the needed screws and a set of instructions, but those only help you to insert the disk in the caddy. The build quality is really good It fit and connects perfectly... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections