DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD Caddy for MacBook Pro + More - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good price Barato Amazing Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabianofsouza on 05/17/2017

Impression:Barato,Quality;

Pros: Encaixa perfeitamente, excelente qualidade. Cons: Nada. Consegui com facilidade substituir meu DVD-ROM do Mac por um HD Extra.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

Impression:Good price;

funciona muito bem eu desacreditei

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byferffr on 03/17/2017

Impression:Good price,Barato,Quality;

Pros: Fit perfectly on my macbook pro 13" 2013. And it works perfect!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9042519 on 11/12/2016

Impression:Good price,Quality;

Pros: - Cheap - Easy to install Cons: - Some screws are difficult to screw in I got this some while ago, removed my CD drive on my MacBook Pro 2011 13", and replaced it with this. Now I got 2 SSDs installed. AMAZING!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8771203 on 07/30/2016

funciona bem, foi de grande avaliar para eu ter como instalar meu ssd no notebook e ainda assim ter meu hd no lugar do drive do cd, funcionou perfeitamente,att

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydcg369 on 07/23/2016

Impression:Good price,Quality,Excellent Purchase!;

When installing the caddy, it was very easy to mount it. Only difficulty was to remove the ODD original screws (but it was a computer limitation, not a product one). Once installed, it had added a initial longer firmware load, but then it detected 2 HDDs on my MacBook, all ready to format and No... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytaykaiz on 04/24/2016

Impression:Good price;

Pros: It works for replacing the optical drive of 2011 MacBook Pro and fitting additional 2.5" HDD. Cons: Some screw holes does not fit perfectly with the original screws from the removed optical drive. However, still managed to secure the caddy tightly with those screw holes I was able to use I... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrogoart on 03/07/2016

Used to install a second hard drive in the mac. Everything worked out. The hard disk installed in place of the DVD without problems.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

pros: fits with no problem cons: nope

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywinebug on 01/24/2016

Impression:Doesn't fit 100%;

This item will not fit perfectly with certain 2.5" disks. Also, the thread of the screws is not a perfect match for the 2.5" disk I mounted in it. I had to force the thread. You may have to force it slightly into the case, and the screws will have to do the job of holding it very tightly in With... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere