DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD Caddy for Apple MacBook Pro + More
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good price Barato Amazing Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytaykaiz on 04/24/2016

Pros: It works for replacing the optical drive of 2011 MacBook Pro and fitting additional 2.5" HDD. Cons: Some screw holes does not fit perfectly with the original screws from the removed optical drive. However, still managed to secure the caddy tightly with those screw holes I was able to use I... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byBrogoart on 03/07/2016

Used to install a second hard drive in the mac. Everything worked out. The hard disk installed in place of the DVD without problems.

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

pros: fits with no problem cons: nope

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywinebug on 01/24/2016

This item will not fit perfectly with certain 2.5" disks. Also, the thread of the screws is not a perfect match for the 2.5" disk I mounted in it. I had to force the thread. You may have to force it slightly into the case, and the screws will have to do the job of holding it very tightly in With... Read more

Impression:Doesn't fit 100%;

0 0 0

• posted by9929603 on 01/08/2016

Very nice product.

1 0 0

• posted bymichael371 on 11/09/2015

Very nice product. Fits perfectly in my laptop. Easy installation.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bymmirandap on 09/23/2015

Lo instale en un Macbook Pro mid 2012 y no he tenido problemas hasta el día de hoy, reconocio perfectamente el disco. Lo unico malo son los tornillos que mantienen anclado el disco, que no encajan bien.

Impression:Barato,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydragonk97 on 08/21/2015

Pros : useful and very cheap when we see the price of the official pieces.. Cons : doesn't fit very well in my macbook pro 13'' mid-2009 but there isn't any big problems, just one screw cannot be screwed at the maximum, but the caddy doesn't move in his emplacement so it's not a big deal Other :... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplaxpain on 05/26/2015

Genial todo en orden Un poco maltratado el empaque pero eso es por parte de la paquetería.

Impression:Good price,Barato,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9360788 on 05/26/2015

The front side near the SATA connector was too elevated, probably mistake done while they were assembling it, so it did not fit in bay in my laptop. I had to use hammer to manually straighten the cover and reassemble it a bit. After that I managed to fit it in my drive bay. There was still more I... Read more

Impression:faulty;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere