DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD Caddy for MacBook Pro + More - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good price Barato Amazing Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9042519 on 11/12/2016

Pros: - Cheap - Easy to install Cons: - Some screws are difficult to screw in I got this some while ago, removed my CD drive on my MacBook Pro 2011 13", and replaced it with this. Now I got 2 SSDs installed. AMAZING!

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 2

• posted by8771203 on 07/30/2016

funciona bem, foi de grande avaliar para eu ter como instalar meu ssd no notebook e ainda assim ter meu hd no lugar do drive do cd, funcionou perfeitamente,att

0 0 0

• posted bydcg369 on 07/23/2016

When installing the caddy, it was very easy to mount it. Only difficulty was to remove the ODD original screws (but it was a computer limitation, not a product one). Once installed, it had added a initial longer firmware load, but then it detected 2 HDDs on my MacBook, all ready to format and No... Read more

Impression:Good price,Quality,Excellent Purchase!;

0 0 0

• posted bytaykaiz on 04/24/2016

Pros: It works for replacing the optical drive of 2011 MacBook Pro and fitting additional 2.5" HDD. Cons: Some screw holes does not fit perfectly with the original screws from the removed optical drive. However, still managed to secure the caddy tightly with those screw holes I was able to use I... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 1

• posted byBrogoart on 03/07/2016

Used to install a second hard drive in the mac. Everything worked out. The hard disk installed in place of the DVD without problems.

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

pros: fits with no problem cons: nope

0 0 0

• posted bywinebug on 01/24/2016

This item will not fit perfectly with certain 2.5" disks. Also, the thread of the screws is not a perfect match for the 2.5" disk I mounted in it. I had to force the thread. You may have to force it slightly into the case, and the screws will have to do the job of holding it very tightly in With... Read more

Impression:Doesn't fit 100%;

0 0 1

• posted by9929603 on 01/08/2016

Very nice product.

Impression:Good price;

1 0 0

• posted bymichael371 on 11/09/2015

Very nice product. Fits perfectly in my laptop. Easy installation.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bymmirandap on 09/23/2015

Lo instale en un Macbook Pro mid 2012 y no he tenido problemas hasta el día de hoy, reconocio perfectamente el disco. Lo unico malo son los tornillos que mantienen anclado el disco, que no encajan bien.

Impression:Barato,Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere