DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD Caddy for Apple MacBook Pro + More
  • 5 star 27 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalets6 on 06/18/2014

hola este producto es de la medida perfecta para la hp envy m6 funciona perfecto solo se instala el disco duro extra y se atornilla sin mas problemas se necesita un desarmador pequeno y nada mas se puede adaptar la cubierta de la unidad optica que viene con la laptop con un pequeno corte en una orilla le falta un manual mas explicito pues tiene un pequeno ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh9000 on 01/20/2014

High build quality in this unit. The unit has a very good mix of strength. Very low weight. Strong drive mounting points. Package includes a mini philips screwdriver. Unit allows for drive mounting from either side or bottom. Package includes extra drive screws for mounting the drive from the bottom. I didn't need instructions, but you may need to watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbtracky on 12/05/2013

This is a very good shaped product. It was more polite than I expected. Product fits perfectly inside Apple MacBook Pro mid-2012 13" without any adaptation. It worth the price. Hard drive, after installed, stays faced down, aganist keyboard, forcing the user to disassemble 50 percent of notebook to simply get access to disk, to change or to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCas95L on 11/04/2013

Fits perfeclty. Really nice to replace the dvd drive you never use. Light aluminum case that fits my 15 inch macbook pro well. No cons really, simple product su no complaints. The sticker installation is out dated. No manual. Just use common sense during installation. The upper right screw is too long, but no serious problem. Requiers some skill to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcd94 on 10/23/2013

Cheap, easy to install, you get a screwdriver with magnetism( the screws are really small! and helps alot!), decent quality, fits hdd's/ssd's at 2.5"perfectly. The alignment when the hdd is conneceted doesnt fit some of the screws, and the screws for the sides are long, if you look on the picture and mount those screws at left side it goes enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 10/18/2013

Nice price, 100% compatible with Early 2011 MacBook Pro (13", 2.3GHz Core i5). Bought it to keep using my old 500G HDD with my new Kingston SSD. The SSD was installed into the main hard drive bay, while my old HDD went to the former DVD bay. A little hard to install, not because of the laptop layout, but takes some time to store the hard disk into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBLooDLorD on 10/15/2013

Works perfect in my macbook pro. Full sata speeds. My ssd is plugged in it. Feel free to buy this one, if you want to have more than one disk drive in your macbook pro. It fits easily with standart optical drive mount screws, so you have no problem mounting it. You can find a lot of instructions, videos on youtube how to install it in your macbook. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlontls on 09/27/2013

It works great and it does what it should do. It fits perfectly in my MacBook Pro. On the product there is a little discription how to install it. You get extra screws with it, just to be sure, but you don't need them, because you use the screwa that are already in your laptop. One con is that there misses one screwhole. This product is much cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariuss11 on 09/06/2013

Nice adapter for 2nd HDD, it fits very well in my MBP 2011, comes with the screws for placement also. Tested with an SSD drive and works flawlessly. Easy to install, even for those without proper technical skills, be sure to disconnect the battery first! No cons here, works great ! Not tested in raid mode but i am sure it will work also. Tested with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomiheyLA on 09/02/2013

fits perfectly solid build quick shipment price quick installation with the quide from ifixit.com two harddrives (ssd + hdd) in your macbook! none so far used in macbook pro 15" late 2011 I am not sure if it is a good idea to put your hdd in it, since there isn't any shock absorption, but it will work perfectly with your ssd. i would recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections