DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Gssport GB-580P GPS Bike Cycling Computer Speedometer - Black + Orange
Customer’s impression:
Great value kit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpsearle on 12/09/2014

I've had one for about 2 years, still works great. Having cadence and heart rate for cycle training has been invaluable. It has loads of functionality and I don't use half of it! The PC software could be better but I don't spend that much time looking at data after cycling. You can export GPX files and ... Read more

Impression:Great value kit;

0 0 0

• posted byduddud61 on 06/05/2014

Very good product, full of functionality both in the device and in the software. Very good support from the manufacture. The Device man user interface can be modify. Not plug and play at all. Very difficult to connect and manipulate the software. Not clear enough documentation. I had some problems connecting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

An excellent product. All you may ever need in one pack beats in cost all competition. For the price you get speed sensor, cadence sensor and heart rate sensor, all in wireless ANT+ protocol (low consumption) plus GPS and barometric logger. Also displays (but I do not know if it also logs) temperature ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybokkycom on 02/05/2014

Very cheap and complete speedometer. It works now with Win7 64bit too! Exports nicely different formats so they can be imported in a online tool like endomondo or strava. The menus are quite extensive so easy to loose yourself. Many setting can be set also by the Pc software, so not forget to use it!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBark on 11/27/2013

Picked up sensors quickly. It's really informative, lots of user conformable pages. GPS & Barometer seem accurate. Displayed units can be a bit small when using 5 or 6 different readings on one page. Display a bit dark in certain lights. Buttons a bit tricky to locate with gloved hands. No Odometer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkislope on 08/27/2013

Very functional for the price, easy to use and set up, good included software, includes Cadence, creates a map of the route on the PC, heart rate monitor. Also includes a Speed sensor but not needed. The Cadence monitor has a little green LED that shows the battery is good and that the peddle magnet ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byarahms on 06/04/2013

Very good overall build. Inclusive of Cadence as well as heart monitoring. At the moment, the device is faulty due to unable to charge. Have tried different method, change adapter as well as USB cable but still unable to charge the device. Now fully dead. So for now have to rate the quality as satisfactory.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrszulu on 03/21/2013

GB-580P is sturdy, well it made, great price taking into account that it contains a lot of sensors, screens are fully customizable, despite a lot of functions easy to operate. Quick fix gps. no additional mounts - on the wrist etc. I am very satisfied with purchase. It is as good as a Timex but much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarahAtkin on 02/19/2013

Easy to use. The training gym pro software is good. You can up load the gps data (speed if done by gps, and your map and altitude) to strava. Picks up the satellites really quickly compared to Garmin 500. (ive borrowed a mates Garmin 500 and you have to spend ages waiting for it to acquire the satellites ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysassota on 02/18/2013

Awesome price. Very easy to use. All optional itens included. It's not plug 'n'play with strava, but I think this is a qustion of time. Only one color, doesn't match with the color of my bike. I think it need to improve a little bit maps section, I draw a route on bikely.com and downloaded the gpx to ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections