DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Gssport GB-580P GPS Bike Cycling Computer Speedometer - Black + Orange
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An excellent product. All you may ever need in one pack beats in cost all competition. For the price you get speed sensor, cadence sensor and heart rate sensor, all in wireless ANT+ protocol (low consumption) plus GPS and barometric logger. Also displays (but... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySkislope on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very functional for the price, easy to use and set up, good included software, includes Cadence, creates a map of the route on the PC, heart rate monitor. Also includes a Speed sensor but not needed. The Cadence monitor has a little green LED that shows the battery is g... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarahms on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good overall build. Inclusive of Cadence as well as heart monitoring. Cons:At the moment, the device is faulty due to unable to charge. Have tried different method, change adapter as well as USB cable but still unable to charge the device. Now fully dead. S... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrszulu on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:GB-580P is sturdy, well it made, great price taking into account that it contains a lot of sensors, screens are fully customizable, despite a lot of functions easy to operate. Quick fix gps. Cons:no additional mounts - on the wrist etc. OtherThoughts:I am very s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarahAtkin on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. The training gym pro software is good. You can up load the gps data (speed if done by gps, and your map and altitude) to strava. Picks up the satellites really quickly compared to Garmin 500. (ive borrowed a mates Garmin 500 and you have to spend ages waiti... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysassota on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome price. Very easy to use. All optional itens included. Cons:It's not plug 'n'play with strava, but I think this is a qustion of time. Only one color, doesn't match with the color of my bike. OtherThoughts:I think it need to improve a little bit maps section, I dr... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypileon on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and discreet. Sensors for cadance and speed have LED to indicate correct working. My old computer lacked the LED so when no data it was impossible to trace the error. GPS is working fine, barometric pressure is a plus Cons:You can't download the track unle... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypitvfo on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Screens are customizable, you can define what parameters you want to see (speed, cadence, distance, slope, etc.). I've tested the GPS recording a couple of routes and works very accurate. Cons:If you want to record a route in a road around of high buildings, t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybaccilus on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. The GPS receiver in this seems pretty strong. On the first use it takes about a minute to lock on to the satellites but on subsequent use it is faster. It has never lost the satellites on being used. 2. It seems pretty customizable. I can customize upto 5 pages and d... Read more

8 0
  • posted byGrask on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I agree with the previous reviewers that the price value is unbeatable. All sensors you need are there (GPS,cadence, speed and HR). The device is sturdy and waterproof. Sensors are precise. Easy to operate. Also active users forum and support from GSsport. Cons:GPS fixi... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections