DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement ABS Transparent Back Cover Case w/ Screwdriver for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 05/30/2013

The back case is made of good quality and a very good replacement if your back case is spoiled or you wish to protect your original back case and use this as a sub. The only cons i notice of this case is you won't be able to take photos with flash light as the light will be "reflected" and the photo will be halve white. Its kinda cool to own ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetadre on 03/26/2013

-Cheap with good quality. -Different/Stands out -Show your friends -Better reception -Light I can't really think of any, the price was great and so was the quality. Could come with a back screen protector. It doesn't scratch super easy but its a bit easier to scratch then the original backing. I think you should get this if you want something unique ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoentjuu on 11/22/2012

-Looks fine -Easy to replace -Pretty fast delivery -Its fun to see your friends reaction when you show this transparant Back Cover Case. -Its great that they also deliver a screwdriver.. I didn't need to buy a whole new set.. The only Cons i can think about this product is, that when its going to crack, the whole back cover will crack. At least that ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections