DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules Assembly Kits for Iphone 4 - Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGregje1 on 02/24/2013

Everything turned up within three weeks, not bad considering Chinese New Year was in the same time frame, everything fitted together perfectly and worked without a problem, at a price that was reasonable, I am extremely happy with result. No cons. All Good, Everything turned up within three weeks, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byModem1981 on 02/11/2013

This replacement is sweet. Easy to install with the many YouTube videos online. The custom color makes people look twice when you whip it out. Everyone wants to play with it. It can be a lot brighter if you turn he brightness up too high you can drain your battery faster. Make sure you keep it around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikkohakala on 02/04/2013

Easy way to repair broken screen and make iphone stand out. Plastic covers dont feel and look just as good as original ones. The home button feels also a bit different. Screen is quite hard to change if you are not done something like before. Be carefull with the screen wires, they brake very easily!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaphinity on 05/15/2012

A great kit that comes with everything you need, parts and tools, to do a full screen and back plate swap. I had a broken screen and this replaced the front glass, LCD, back plate, and the home button (yes, it comes with the home button plastic too, but not the connector.. this has to be re-used from ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byoscarlegnesjo on 04/30/2012

A Good screen, Not as good as the original which I understood before I ordered it. It's cheap and it's a pretty good build quality, some few "china" mistakes that fake things has.. But the screen it self is very bright and crisp. Works very well. It also fits very well onto the board. The are ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections