DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules Assembly Kits for Iphone 4 - Orange
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cheap Screen with the Great Retina display and OK buld quality

posted by oscarlegnesjo on 04/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

A Good screen, Not as good as the original which I understood before I ordered it. It's cheap and it's a pretty good build quality, some few "china" mistakes that fake things has.. But the screen it self is very bright and crisp. Works very well. It also fits very well onto the board.

Cons:

The are som few "defects". The backcover I got fits the phone perfect but the actual print was not centered. It was a bit to the right so it looks kinda weird but I don't really care, you can't see it unless you really stare in to it. The flash cover on the back cover was dirty and it's not that "clean" as the original. Otherwise a good backside with a VERY nice color. The homebutton I got was grey in the middle and not white as shown on the picture. It was a bit grainy. The whole thing fits the phone perfect and I had no problem with it...

HERE IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM THOUGH. Under the proximity sensor and under the front facing camera the light from the screen lights up like a white stripe along the phone. A bit annoying... And there's nothing I can do about it.

OtherThoughts:

The tools that comes with it is exactly the same as shown in the picture. Very good and yes, it's magnetic which is very nice and handy with the small screws you have to unscrew.

Bottomline:

A good screen for a good price. Very crisp screen and the LED is original. The build quality is like the other things that comes from china... Half as good as the original. IF you have a broken screen and you are not as rich as Bill Gates this is a very nice replacement screen.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections